[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend / rival have been competing for the affections

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1473089889005.jpg (56KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
1473089889005.jpg
56KB, 500x740px
My best friend / rival have been competing for the affections of a female friend we have. Short story, he won. I do I overcome the jealousy? Or should I go Buddhist-mode and accept that my jealousy exists and just be meta about my emotions? Because this whole thing is eating me up , I don't like it. I constantly have the feeling that my insides will never be loved by anyone, ever. And everyday that passes by where I'm alone just further proves that. I probably should consider joining a monastery on some mountain in China and live the rest of my life as some sort of celibate warrior monk, learning the secrets of the mind, body, and universe while shunning women entirely and becoming a complete badass at shaolin kung-fu. How do I go about doing this?
>>
>>17552440
Meh just stab him
>>
omg that picture, haha

never seen it.

anyway, in my experience, I used to say Bros before hoes

but I've been burnt by that and misses the girl to my 'friend' but I'd rather than happen and know who my real friends are than be with a girl and slight my buddy

hope someone else can help with modern times, I'm an old fag
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>17552440
stab your friend to death, cut off your crushes head and take a cruise with it, after that you will have a nice end and a new outlook in life.
>>
> I constantly have the feeling that my insides will never be loved by anyone, ever.

then you must work on loving yourself, grasshopper.
>>
>>17552485

i try, Master Tzengfung. For a while I got out of my clinical depression after starting some SSRIs and I actually felt good about myself and the self hatred went away. But now this jealousy and these negative emotions are fucking me up from the inside. I don't like what I'm becoming
>>
>>17552440
you talk about wanting to learn all this higher level wisdom and you can't even deal with this basic shit. Rather than deal with the situation that some people who are supposedly your friends got together you want to run away from facing it. And you expect to be able to learn something more complicated than that? Start by acting like a man. Support your friends and be gracious. Understand that it may be one of the best things to ever happen to you. You could meet someone in a week who is a soul mate and be locked down with someone else. You could be in a poison relationship with someone you weren't actually great for or them you. I had friends that dated friends when younger and that was the surest way to royally fuck social groups up to hell. None of them lasted and we always had to drop one of them after. Mainly you need to understand that sometimes you don't get what you want and so what. Does that mean you are going to stop enjoying life? You can try for something and not getting it isn't the end of the world or even bad. It just goes one way or another and either way has its pluses and minuses. Just accept your reality and get on with it like a man in good humor
>>
>>17552800

that's the shit I need, will save what you wrote so I can remember it later. Thank you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.