[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im infatuated with a girl who is dating someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (178KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 2000x1000px
the title
she is gorgeous
i honestly just wanna bang her and i hope you guys can respect that. We see eachother for abut an hour and a half each day but can't exactly talk. i kill myself over not doing anything and want advice
she's also leaving at the end of this school year so im on a time limit too
>>
>>17552297
Socialize more... I know for a fact that there is more then one woman on this planet.
>>
>>17552297
You should kys desu senpai
>>
>>17552315
thats the thing though, i know there are more girls but I just want to be with her, whatever happens by the end of the year I will move onto orher girls
>>
>>17552333
And that is exactly the mentality that most likely makes her not want to be with you. Your a creep, mang. I think the term is an "orbiter,"" or something. If you're lucky she might let you massage her feet and pay for her meals in the cafeteria, but she will never date you...
>>
>>17552338
yeah im a creep, i barely talk to her and hardly know her. its not like i follow her around or always look at her. how does fhat make me one exactly? i thought that was a hopeless romantic
>>
>>17552344
>hopeless romantic
Nah, you're just some guy. I mean, to her you're just some guy. the best advice I can give you is to forget about her.

This is a little confusing so bare with me. She already knows you exist, but you haven't made your desire for her clear. First impressions are very, very important when it comes to women; and her first impression of you is that you're just some guy. You aren't even on her dating radar.

I can guarantee that if you where to make a move now she'll either reject you, or friend zone you. The logic here is simple; up until this point you have made zero attempts at hooking up with her. Any attempt now will result in her utilizing what I like to call "female logic." I don't claim to understand female logic, but I know that it is a bad thing. She's going to instantly put her guard up if you show even the slightest bit of sexual interest in her. Her understanding of the world, or rather her perception of who you are, will have been contradicted by your actions. This is something female logic can't come to terms with. She can't be wrong, you are just some guy, and anything that contradicts this is obviously wrong and shouldn't be acknowledged (female logic); in other words, your sexual advances will not be acknowledged.
>>
>>17552344
wow, okay... you really don't have a clue do you? I'm going to muster up my willpower and not make fun of you and give you some actual advice.

Firstly if you have feelings this strong for someone while hardly knowing them it means you are just projecting your own fantasies onto them. She is probably completely different to how you envision her.

The reason you have trouble talking to women is because you fetishize them as nothing but sex objects and slot them into your fantasies. Women are people too and if you think she is going to leave her boyfriend just to pleasure you then you have another thing coming.

Talk to women, learn about them, find one that has similar interests and get a proper girlfriend that is actually available. You sound super creepy and this would help you to be less creepy.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 300x300px)
image.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
>>17552385
that's the most confidence killing thing I've heard all day
excuse me while i go cry myself to sleep and mourn in my own self pity
>>
>>17552391
never really dated either, i guess i just found out im shallow or at least suck at relationships
i have gone out on DATES with other girls though, so im not some antisocial freak who you're not trying to make fun of.
>>
>>17552404
>never really dated
>have gone out on DATES

I'm just saying she is unavailable and you have built it up way too much in your head, if you didn't think about her as some kind of special flower I'm sure it would be a lot easier to talk to her and not come off all weird.

You can either find a real girlfriend or find someone new to fantasize about after the school year ends
>>
>>17552394
You have taken the wrong lesson from the post.
>>
>>17552422
I'm sure this guy takes a lot of things the wrong way, if you know what I mean.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.