[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1470966641793.jpg (138KB, 1024x599px) Image search: [Google]
1470966641793.jpg
138KB, 1024x599px
I got my heart absolutely destroyed, my high school sweetheart who I dated for 8 years dumped me. I felt like complete dog shit so I started going out and dating. I'm not ugly and I'm tall so I didn't have much of an issue. I slept with a few of them but I met this girl who is an absolute sweetheart. She's one of the nicest girls I've ever met. We have been hanging out every weekend the past 5 weeks. Tomorrow I'm thinking of telling her that I don't see her as a friend and I wanna pursue dating her. How do I go about this? She's an old college class mate so I hope she doesn't think I'm taking her out to just be friends. I'm gonna make a move tomorrow just so she knows my intentions. It's been about 4 months since I got dumped
>>
Go for it son, I don't see an issue here just don't become a whipped beta cuck
>>
Go on a serious date, i.e. a dinner and then take her back to your pIace.
>>
Take it slow. There's a chance you could be rebounding. I was in a similar situation and after breaking up with the love of my life I started dating this really sweet nice girl. It was going swell but I just was not over my ex even after 4 months...to be honest I still am not and its been over a year now.
>>
>>17552256
>>17552247
I don't think she's into that, she seems really shelterd. I doubt she'd fuck me tomorrow. Do girls like guys that are straight up with them?
>>
>>17552272
every girI wouId Iike a nice romantic dinner man.
It shows her how much you care about her.
PIus you don't have to fuck her when you take her back to your pIace, but if it happens it happens.
>>
>>17552283
I bought tickets to see a comedy show is that good? She sounds excited
>>
>>17552295
that's my dream date, but I'm super into stand-up. Seems everyone is lately, which is great- more content for me.

Who's the headliner??
>>
>>17552295
If she's excited then thats great man.
What time is the show?
Is there time to go to dinner before it? If so, seriousIy do it.
Then take her back to your pIace and see what happens, don't be super pushy about it, but gentIy Iead her towards sex. If she foIIows, there you go. If not its ok, wait.
>>
>>17552301
Bert Kreisher
>>17552302
I'm definitely gonna do that I like her alot I don't wanna fuck this up
>>
>>17552309
>I'm definitely gonna do that I like her alot I don't wanna fuck this up
Just take it easy bro don't worry.
Don't say I don't wanna fuck this up, just teII yourseIf everything is cooI. ReIax.
Take her out, enjoy the dinner if you go, enjoy the show then take her back to yours. Maybe watch some tv, discuss the show etc. Just do the moves on her, arm around etc etc. BasicaIIy see how far you can push the enveIope towards sex but don't do it too quickIy if you think she might not want it, but I think she wiII dude.
Good Iuck man, post back with resuIts.
>>
>>17552309
#bertisfat

but forreal that should be a good time. His openers can be a little iffy, but he's solid and she'll have fun.
>>
>>17552353
this desu, Bert's pretty good.
t. Comedy connoisseur
>>
>>17552353
I started listening to his podcast and I really enjoyed it
>>
File: 1471231854442.png (104KB, 306x248px) Image search: [Google]
1471231854442.png
104KB, 306x248px
I definitely have a shot at her right? Why else would she hangout with me every weekend
>>
>>17552532
For a German exchange thing I had, there was this German girl that hung out with me a lot. She let me come over to her place a lot as well, and we flirted a ton. Unfortunately nothing happened. I mean, something could happen later when I go back over there, but I'm just saying that everything is permitted to happen, which includes the negative outcomes.
>>
>>17552629
Did u make a move or tell her how u felt?
>>
>>17552697
I don't want to sound like the point is void, but I never did and neither did she, but I'm going to try to real soon; it's been a year and we still talk and Skype each other and stuff.

It was super flirty stuff that she mostly started, like in a lecture hall I passed out and woke up to her drawing hearts and other shapes on my arm. Then she started footsie with me (and I was 17 at the time) so I was pretty surprised.

What happened near the end was that my two female friends (one was her exchange partner) asked her what she thought of me, and she said she didn't see me that way to them. Another German girl was there too, so I'm either in denial (but there was so much flirting) or she didn't want my friends to know.
>>
>>17552706
I hope it works out for you dawg, tomorrow I plan on laying all my cards on the table so there isn't any confusion
>>
>>17552708
Thanks man. Good luck tomorrow. I dunno how but hopefully somehow I can know how it went.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.