[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf is stressed about something (usually something small like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: YbZ7CeG.png (620KB, 743x893px) Image search: [Google]
YbZ7CeG.png
620KB, 743x893px
>gf is stressed about something (usually something small like a college test or a friend is ignoring her)
>gets moody in general and especially with me
>try to comfort her, help her through it
>moodiness and moping gets worse and worse
>like to the point where I'm getting treated legitimately poorly for days and getting treated like a punching bag and having my emotional needs not met

How can I talk to my girlfriend about this? She's normally very sweet and loving but every time even a small amount of stress comes her way she almost completely shuts down. If I talk about it when she's in a moody state, she gets extremely angry and ultimately nothing is worked out. If I talk about it when she's normal, she feels a little bad about it but promises nothing and blames it all on the stressor.
>>
Girls your age all sucj.

Why fucking bother with a relationship at this point?

Get the fuck out of college and enjoy as many fuck-buddies as you can along the way

TRUST ME
>>
File: tumblr_mn81mzXoVP1qf47bgo1_540.jpg (55KB, 540x403px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mn81mzXoVP1qf47bgo1_540.jpg
55KB, 540x403px
She needs a healthy coping strategy to deal with these episodes, where she's not taking her frustrations out on you, even on accident. It doesn't matter if she doesn't mean to hurt you if she does. You may wanna go to couples therapy or get her some free appointments to deal with her frustrations in a more functional way.
>>
BPD. Fuck people who act like this.
>>
TeII her the next time she isn't in a shitty mood if she takes it out on you one more time you're Ieaving her, and mean it.

You don't deserve to cop shit from her for any reason bud, if she's taking her stress out on you its because she thinks she can get away with it. Women are Iike chiIdren, they need to be taught a Iesson when they do the wrong thing.
Teach her a Iesson op.
>>
>>17552142
This. It'll make her happy and make you happy, too.
>>
File: 1440259897408.jpg (9KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1440259897408.jpg
9KB, 275x275px
>>17552142
>She needs a healthy coping strategy to deal with these episodes, where she's not taking her frustrations out on you, even on accident. It doesn't matter if she doesn't mean to hurt you if she does. You may wanna go to couples therapy or get her some free appointments to deal with her frustrations in a more functional way.
>this whoIe post
>my sides
Imaoooooooooo spoken Iike a true woman/beta.
Don't Iisten to this fuckwit op, they're fuII of shit
>coupIes therapy
>>
>>17552149
Lol communication is for people in healthy adult relationships, what a cuck
>>
>>17552149
not that guy, but he's correct.

u r a faget
>>
>>17552149
Couple of college kids, one being some pussy boy, "not having his needs met", going to couples therapy?

What fucking autists post here? Spoken like someone with zero life experience who either saw their parents go counseling, or has been watching too much tv and thinks this is how the real wod works
>>
>>17552156
>>17552153
CoupIes Therapy is for peopIe who have no controI over their reIationship.
Op needs to just grow a pair and put his woman in her pIace.
If she doesn't Iike it, then kick her ass to the curb and find another one.
>>17552158
think you repIied to the wrong post bud, or your post makes no sense.
>>
>>17552166
Im agreeing with ykur lost. Its retarded these twats are being recommended to go to couple therapy, when are are juat some college age kids, both of whom sound to have absolutely no emotional maturity
>>
>>17552177
ExactIy what I'm saying.
PIus they say communication is necessary, so why the fucking coupIes therapy?
I IiteraIIy toId op communicate with her.
TeII her to either cut out the buIIshit or he's moving on because he shouIdn't have to deaI with her shit and she doesn't deserve it.
>>17552156
>>17552153
These two come across as either women, homos or beta maIes who enabIe women's shitty behaviours.
No one has the right to treat their spouse or partner the way op's girIfriend is treating him, and op shouIdn't beat around the bush in deaIing with it.
>>
>>17552177
probably no maturity in general.
>>
>>17552132
Did Tristan really say this?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.