[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm shy as hell and have no idea how to talk to girls. There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: girls-can-also-have-short-hair.jpg (22KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
girls-can-also-have-short-hair.jpg
22KB, 600x450px
I'm shy as hell and have no idea how to talk to girls. There's a cute girl in a few classes I'm taking that looks a bit like pic related that I wanted to try to ask out. Problem is that she's really shy too. How to I approach her without looking weird or creepy?
>>
brother. my advice, is don't take advice because this situation is unique. in life you need to experience some things without any lenses. I suggest just walk up and introduce yourself and wing it
>>
>>17552012
Dude. Don't be such a beta. If you're both shy then she probably couldn't give a single shit less that you walk up to her and say something. Grow a pair you faggot
>>
File: tumblr_n6vstw6Va11r0lhi8o1_1280.jpg (52KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6vstw6Va11r0lhi8o1_1280.jpg
52KB, 960x720px
if you can't say you like her up front, throw her a note or something! (or get her a little gift like a riverstone or a fossil or whatever nerdery you fancy with a note attached.) You don't have to ask if you're not comfortable! just be yourself, dude! The tiny gecko believes in you.
>>
>>17552012
If she's shy as well then at least you have something in common and she probably isn't looking for a boisterous partner. You're not going to come off as creepy if you start a conversation and just try to talk about some shit you are both interested in. It's the people who don't talk to girls who come off as creepy.
>>
>>17552061
This is not good advice.
>>
Start sitting near to her in your classes. Ask her random questions about the class like to repeat what the professor said. Don't be pushy. Let friendship happen naturally first then you'll be able to talk to her more and more.
>>
>>17552012
try starting some casual conversation in an everyday Situation.
and yeah, don't be pushy.
>>
>>17552022
I kind of feel like this can be right but from my experiences I also find relationships are a lot like jobs. Talking to a girl the first time is sort of like writing a cover letter or doing a cold call. You have to know what you're about before heading in and what you want to do with the interaction. A first date is sort of like an interview in that I think you should now start to prepare to make a good impression about who you are and why they should take you on.
>>
>>17552574
to further elaborate, you don't just walk in somewhere and say "Hey can I have a job?". You call them up, you introduce yourself and your background, maybe you talk to them about theirs and make amiable conversation a bit and then you inquire about their hiring situation. In all honesty pursuit of someone else should be considered as about giving the other person something of value, like you come into their life and light it up. Not about I want this or I want that. I think that's where people go wrong a lot.
>>
>>17552574
me again, I don't agree. at your age it's okay to run in eyes wide shut. believe me. it's cute, it's original and it's lasting. be different
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.