[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright. So earlier today, at lunch, I was browsing the /b/ board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1454299927992.png (306KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1454299927992.png
306KB, 1024x1024px
Alright. So earlier today, at lunch, I was browsing the /b/ board at school, bad idea I know, and I came across a rekt thread. Knowing some of my were curious about messed up crap, I decided to show them. Only webm on it was of some south Americans (I think) being burned. I never really liked the more personal ones so to speak, and as you imagine, I was pretty disgusted. So another friend comes by, and to paraphrase the conversation
>friend one "Anon is showing us a video of burning black people"
>friend two "that's sick" to me "you need help"
>me, in my social retardation "it's not cause they were black!"
After a few minutes of standing around and showing cute animal videos to try and show I'm not some insane nazi, it seemed friend two didn't care that much, but I'm still kind of worried since she's more of an acquaintance nowadays. Earlier this evening I sent a friend request, having only got face book recently as a sort of symbolic "we're cool?"
> how fucked am I?
>>
>>17551949
>this entire post
Jesus kid
Iook buddy I need some food I'II be back in Iike 20 minutes and write my post.
>>
>>17551949
You're fucked, you ruined your reputation quite a bit with that. Will take work to build it up again, avoid any internet browsing activity in the future.
>>
Dude wtf...
You should never show people that crap, even if you're disgusted, because the fact that you showed them imediately gives the idea you're into that stuff.
Also
>"it's not cause they were black!"
no, just no. Especially nowadays and especially if it's with people you're just an acquaintance and especially if that acquaintance is a woman..
>>
stop being like 16 and also sharing edgy videos isn't cool, it makes you look like an edgy freak.

refrain from sharing internet """""humor""""" in the future.
>>
>ever referencing 4chan or 4chan culture in real life

You deserve everything bad that happens to you.
>>
I knew it was a bad idea to even come back to this site... thanks for the revelation, I'm just going to transfer to a different school now
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.