[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I took some money from a wallet I found at my school today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20160909_201438-1.jpg (3MB, 1836x2700px) Image search: [Google]
20160909_201438-1.jpg
3MB, 1836x2700px
I need advice
>>
>>17551883
But a pizza
>>
I already did that. The problem is I think I've been caught
>>
>>17551883

>I think I've been caught

Well that sucks OP. Normally I would say just keep ONLY the money and return the wallet...however if you think you were caught you need to replace any money you may have spent and return the wallet in it's entirety. I'm not sure what your school's policies are on theft, but better safe than sorry. You don't want that on your record.
>>
That's really shitty, bro. I advise you to not be such a fucking piece of shit.
>>
U can't do shit like this wit a mind like that. Only stupid girls do shit like this and don't care
>>
File: 1461466423712.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1461466423712.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>17552207
why the fuck would you put 10000x more effort into a thread than the op
>>
>>17551883
Good never steal money from people or anyone in general
>>
> Destroy all evidence.
> Don't talk to anyone about this.
> If someone asks: you didn't do it.

Now delete this thread where you gave prove that you're guilty.
Get a lawyer if you come into trouble.

Not that hard op.
>>
Give it back
>>
>>17551906
As the saying goes; the wicked flee when no man pursueth. How sure are you that they know?

You could either try returning the wallet and confessing everything, or hiding the money, disposing of the wallet, and denying everything. If they have you, honesty may win you reduced punishment, while blatant lies may keep them from punishing you for lack of evidence (or maybe increase your punishment, if they have proof because you got caught on video or something).

I'd personally suggest hiding the money, disposing of any other evidence, not confessing to anything, and protesting your innocence if accused outright... but I'm in it for the internet drama, and so do not actually have your best interests at heart.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.