[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my wife has ms. I married an older woman who is in her 30s,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1468377384342.jpg (13KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1468377384342.jpg
13KB, 500x375px
So my wife has ms. I married an older woman who is in her 30s, I am about to turn 26. How fucked am I?
>>
>>17551845
That depends. How early was it caught? What stage is it in at this point?
>>
Maybe not a ton. There's plenty of ways to deal with it and it can be dealt with. Lots of support groups and plenty of treatment options.
>>
>>17552135
Tell her you want an open marriage. She's going to die sooner or later, and you're going to end up dating and marrying someone else. It's worth it to see if she'd prefer to give her blessing to another woman rather then expect you to remain celibate for the rest of your life.
>I'd divorce her and move to a new town, but I'm a heartless sociopath...
>>
Her condition will slowly deteriorate and if she lives a long life, the MS will probably end it in some way or another.

Any children you may have will also likely be genetically predisposed to similar autoimmune disorders.
>>
fucked because you're already thinking of ditching
way to have someones back
>>
Why did you marry her if you don't give a shit about her?

>>17552150
This is a bad idea because it'll just make her distraught, which isn't something she needs if she's just been diagnosed with ms. Try thinking of someone other than yourself.
>>
On the plus side of things, you'll have medical grade marijuana at your disposal
>>
>>17552165
>>17552198
When did I say anything about ditching her you white knight cucks? Are you in high school? Do you even have the most basic level of reading comprehension? Jesus Christ, kill yourselves.
>>
>>17551845
In what ways precisely do you feel that her disease fucks you?
>>
>>17553498
That the active able bodied person is slowly going to deteriorate into being bed ridden and needing my assistance to do basic things, while im already the only one working in my family. And have two kids to look after.
>>
>>17553554
Oh dear. That is so much worse than what she's going through. Get out while you can.
>>
>>17553644
You don't have kids or any life at all do you? You reek of no life, and lives at home with mommy and daddy.
>>
>>17551845
What stage is she in? Does she have symptoms? What do the doctors say about her prognosis? Is she being treated?

Prognosis for MS isn't as bad as it used to be. It is a big scary word, but a lot of people with MS live long and stay healthy for a long time.
Around 40% of people with MS survive till their 70s, and a lot of them are healthy enough to be independent 20 years after the first diagnosis.

Some things you might want to do are
>Find a good centre to take care of your wife;
>Have family members or people you can trust close to you, so they can help you taking care of the kids and of her when she gets acute episodes;
>Find a support group
>Take things one day at time - you don't know how it is going to be, and it might be better than you expect
>>
Be the person to find the cure for MS ofcourse.
>>
>>17551845
Probably less fucked than you think you are.
>>
File: adv.jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
adv.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
>>17551845
look, I made this image much more /adv/ like!
>>
>>17553667
Why did you even make this thread?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.