[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I wait?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1473000382982.jpg (344KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473000382982.jpg
344KB, 633x758px
Alright /adv/ I'm not depressed but I know, with my attitude and personality that I'm not going to amount to fucking shit and that my life can honestly go around 3 ways, drug addiction, murder, or dying in the woods after I thought I could actually homestead with my lack of knowledge on it. The only reason I haven't killed myself is because of my little sister. My question is, should I keep waiting until she's 18 then blow my head off as to make it easier for her emotionally, or will my toxic pessimistic views and shitty character rub off on her and I should do her a favor by not being there to ruin her?
>>
Wait until your 18 then off yourself in the least damaging way as possible. Remember dipshit she has to attend your funeral and so restoration of the face is costly.

Btw how old are you and what are you currently doing with your worthless life?
>>
>>17551727
27 and absolutely nothing.
>>
>>17551763

Good to know. Btw don't do it immediately when she turns 18, maybe wait a couple of month if not a year. You don't want your little sister to feel like you held out until she was 18.
>>
>>17551689
Bigger, what the fuck happened to you, what is the reason you're depressed enough to want to end it all. Your sister may need your advice at some point in the future.

Imagine the timeline where at the same moment she needed you in the future, the memory of finding your mangled face comes to mind and you're on the other Side watching the tragedy unfold.?

What's wrong Faggot?
>>
If you Iove your IittIe sister so much, focus your Iife on giving her the best Iife she can have.
>>
>>17552342
i propose a different approach, op makes videos for every one of her future birthdays in prep for her 18th then has videotapes with clear instructions to open them on her bday
op would give advice etc whilst still not drowing in worthlessness.
>>
>>17552351
Op can't do that because I'll use her ass.
That is under my copyright and will be implemented when I leave the kingdom to my son, the once and only king. He will in fact be me, but I don't know it yet.
>>
>>17551689
The right thing is to get your shit together and be there for her and not take the easy way out. But that's not what you want, is it?
It is true that the younger you are the harder you feel, but this is a traumatic event , killling yourself now or in 2 years won't diminish that. The easiest way for her would be if you were to go away somewhere far, letting her know you're still alive from time to time, so she processes things slower. First get used with you not around, knowing you're there somewhere. Then eventually finding out you died. Or maybe not even, you could hide your death so she lives with the belief you're still there somewhere. That would be the best for her.
My advice is to think shot through and if you're hellbent on doing it, plan accordingly and take it step by step. Leave, go somewhere far away for your close ones'a sake, then also try finding yourself. Good luck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.