[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't date a beard, too gross, HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 9-Maine-Coone-Cat.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
9-Maine-Coone-Cat.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
I have a friend who I really adore. He is incredibly intelligent and our conversations are so stimulating and provocative that I find his company intoxicating.

But here is the problem, he has a very large unkept beard that I find utterly repulsive. When I see it, my vagina literally retreats, like a started clam, the poor little thing recedes back into my body, tucking its tender folds safely away until it's safe to come out. I have this thing about presentation and hygiene and I just can't bear to look at it. Beards are okay when trimmed and well kept... this is a monster and I want to puke when I lay eyes on it.

the other issue is that he is very close to being Asexual. I'm defiantly not but I really like him so I guess I can get a sex toy.. is that realistic?

TLDR;
>we like each other a lot and the subject of dating has come up
>he has a huge beard that makes me want to vomit
>I don't know if it's my place to say anything, me being judgemental, my problem, not his
>should I say something because I won't date him with that beard?

Mained coon cat because it's somewhat related and I can look at this beard without feeling ill.
>>
>>17551602
Disgusting beard fags are a byproduct of boys thinking internet superstars need to be their role models and not realizing when enough is too much. Ask him if he'd be willing to clean the shit up if he liked a girl and she asked. Then ask him to do it because you like him.
>>
>>17551607
Good advice but what worries me is if it doesn't work I would have made him change for me, I don't know if I feel okay with that. If he asked me not to wear eyeliner or fix my brows I would find that hard... I would also find it intrusive.
>>
>>17551614
Are you in high school or early collge? Get over it. If you like him as much as you say and he asked you to trim your brows without being an ass about it, or told you he thought you were cuter without your eyeliner, you'd do it. If he likes you as much as you think he does, he'll do it. If you and/or he don't, then why are you even worried about it?

Are you in your mid-late 20s? No or you wouldn't be asking this, but also get over it and yourself at that age.
>>
>>17551642
I do trim my brows, I should have been clearer, if he asked me not to wear make-up it might be a problem.

I don't think attraction works the way you want it too. Are you attracted to the same sex assuming you're not gay? Can you be attracted to a 600 pound woman/man even if you get on really well?
>>
>>17551602
Where country ya living in OP? This sounds like a situation I'm in.
>>
You sound like a faggot OP
>>
File: tumblr_l1zeqkCTmN1qzmowao1_1280.jpg (36KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l1zeqkCTmN1qzmowao1_1280.jpg
36KB, 700x525px
>>17551670
Australia
>>
>>17551682
>across the ditch
So close yet so far. I had hope.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.