[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Update on the most fucked situation ever. A recap of previous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (18KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 259x195px
Update on the most fucked situation ever.

A recap of previous posts:
I have a close friend, Cathy, that's married to a nice dorky guy that treats her great. Husband and I are friends, but not as close. About 9 months ago she confided in me that she felt "in a rut" with him. Then she had a crush on a coworker that's also married (Brandon). Then she was flirting with Brandon and texting a lot. The whole time I said "talk to husband. Talk to shrink. Think about counseling. Cut Brandon off." Let's go down the list of what happened.

Starts fucking Brandon and having full-on affair.
Doesn't use condoms. Not on birth control either.
Fuck in her & husbands bed.
Cathy, husband, Brandon and Brandon's wife do activities together.
Wife is suspicious of her, Cathy attempts to befriend wife to show her that she can trust her.
Cathy goes to a bar with mutual friends, disappears with a Mexican gangster she's been grinding on for 45 minutes- lies to everyone about where she's been.
Cathy and her husband meet one of my friends, Tom, at a party.
Cathy gets Tom's number and starts texting him daily.
Cathy goes to a bar with mutual friends but no husband, invites Tom, and starts making out and groping him in public, pulling her skirt up, etc.
Cathy also fucks Tom in her bed.
Affair with Brandon is ongoing.
She also inexplicably invites Tom on an outing with her husband.

Examples of shit she said:
I don't feel bad.
I want to be selfish for once.
I have options, I shouldn't be tied down.
I want (wife of Brandon) to trust me so we can be around each other more. I don't know why she doesn't like me.
You just don't understand because you've never been married.
I know it's wrong, but I don't want to die alone or hurt husband.
>>
Your friend Cathy really sucks.
>>
>>17551547
Agreed.

Keep in mind, the whole truth didn't come out to the group until the public Tom incident. She'd been telling each of us in the group different true info, and different lies. Individuals had already been dropping her due to whatever truths they had been told, but it was never discussed until after that.

Unanimous decision: this bitch is a psychopath who gives zero fucks about anyone, we don't want shit to do with her, her behavior is escalating, aaaaand someone needs to tell her husband before he gets AIDS or is raising someone else's baby. I fell on that sword as I was the closest to husband, and I'd be the least effected by the fallout from droppin truth bombs.
>>
Wasn't this exact story posted here like 3-6 months ago?
>>
>>17551567
Yup. But I haven't updated since shit hit the fan
I'm not big on ghosting someone. I'll tell you why, and THEN drop you.

After all the shit came to light, I called Cathy, and I was pretty blunt.

I told her the fact she was trying to befriend this poor woman who's already suspicious and the fact she makes her husband hang out with dudes she's fucking is other level fucked up. I say that it's sociopath shit, and I wouldn't put it past her to suck my boyfriends dick while I go use the bathroom. When she responds "but I'd never do that to you", I say "pretty sure you say the same thing to Brandon's wife". No response to that. I tell her she needs help, I want nothing to do with her, and what she's doing is fucked. She starts to pretend cry, but immediately stops when I tell her I'm not buying it. I tell her good luck, hang up the phone, and block her from everything.
>>
I NEED TO FUCK SOME DUDES AAAACKKKKKK!!!
>>
>>17551567
Well- much less time then that actually, but yeah. I posted back when she was first boohooing about being in a rut and I saw where this was going. I was right, and so was /adv/
>>
>>17551585
What was the update? In the post I remember, the woman was already cheating. Your friend sounds like a cunt.

I don't understand why people stay friends with these kinds of people. Seriously, why stay friends with someone who's an awful person? My boyfriend has a friend who's immoral and he keeps defending him, saying the guy is a good person despite it all, that it's ok because he's pointed out to the guy several times that he doesn't approve of his bad behaviors. You can't just separate awful behaviors from who a person is, if a person does awful shit they're an awful person. You can't be a good person who does awful shit on the side.
>>
>>17551603
Exactly. I remember her saying "I wish I had friends that saw I'm still a good person." I was like... But you're not... saying that doesn't make it true. She got quiet and feigned sadness I think??? Who fuckin knows.

So I hit up her husband, we meet, and we talk for all of five minutes. He insisted on talking immediately and he was on break at work. So I just hit the hard points.

She's been fucking Brandon awhile. In your house. With no condoms. You've definitely hung out since this has been going on. She's been trying to get wife to like her so she'll trust her more. She also fucked Tom and made out in public. She's stated she doesn't feel bad numerous times. I'm sorry. She's nuts. We're here if you need us.

Then, because ANOTHER friend that found out was friends with Brandon's wife, I went ahead and dropped the bomb on her too. Also Brandon is a real sleaze and it's definitely not the first time. She's a nice lady and it's sad.
>>
>>17551606
How did he take it? Not well, I'd imagine.
>>
>>17551606
Yup, that's narcissism for you. Defining yourself by your feelings rather than your actions. The Last Psychiatrist has a bunch of good posts on this if you're interested.

How'd the husband react?
>>
>>17551613
Keep in mind, I was never MAD at Cathy. I was just like, whoa. You're a real shit human being and I no longer care abut you.

Husband believes me. Thanks me, says he'll go home and talk to Cathy. He said "I suspected something but wasn't sure... this... I dunno. I'll have to talk to her....... Thanks.... Thanks for telling me." Sad, quiet, and calm. He goes home, Cathy cops to everything I told him (for the most part) from what I know.

Tom and I have been good friends for over a decade. I actually talked to him after finding out, and I completely forgot to even bring it up- we had a long conversation about Dexter instead. I just gave zero fucks about whatever free pussy he was slamming at the moment. Not a bad guy, just an idiot.

But- I think- I should probably give him a heads up that Cathys spot has just been blown entirely. So I shoot him a text saying "Sooo uh. You may have an angry husband on your hands? Don't stick your dick in crazyyyyy lol"
>>
>>17551629
This is when shit gets WEIRD.
>>
>>17551629
>Cathy cops to everything I told him (for the most part) from what I know.
what does this mean?
>>
>>17551641
She admits it all to her husband
>>
>>17551629
>>17551635
Brandon's wife gets the message sent her. Brandon flat-put denies it.

Cathy is crazy! I would never! This is nuts! What did she say?! This is the first I'm hearing about this! Babe she's not even my type, she's gross!

Brandon's wife calls Cathy screaming at her. Cathy denies it. Says I made it up because she and I aren't friends anymore. When wife asks her why we're not friends, all Cathy could muster is "personal reasons." Lol.

His wife already thinks Cathy is a nutcase. Doesn't buy her bullshit, and believes me.
>>
>>17551656
thanks. i'd never seen anyone using "cops" as a verb
>>
>>17551658
This is the weird shit I was not expecting. Cathy's husband getting mad at me, or not believing me, sure. But not this.

Keep in mind, Cathy's husband knows and believes everything I've told him. Cathy admitted it to me.

After the confrontation with Brandon's wife, I get a text from Cathy's husband.

Saying shit like "stop this crusade of justice being the white knight trying to rescue everyone." And "You don't need to tear Cathys life apart, you're being a vindictive bitch, you don't need to involve Brandon or his wife"

And he basically tells me if Brandon's wife asks me anything I need to lie so Cathy doesn't have to deal with any of the fallout.

What?!!! WHAT?! I wasn't expecting him to leave her, because he has no spine, but this is other level. Hah, so after allllll this, he's still wanting to cover her ass and protect her from any consequences. And doesn't think Brandon's wife deserves to know the truth and make an informed decision on whether or not she wants to continue HER marriage. (Also Brandon's wife had already told us if it was true, she would definitely leave).
>>
>>17551659
We use it here in AustraIia.
It basicaIIy means take/took. i.e. 'Jim was running down the hiII and feII over, he copped it hard'

AIso Op, as the guy's friend, you need to reaIIy hoId his hand and heIp him through this. Reinforce him and MAKE SURE that he doesn't pussy out.
Don't fIat out do everything for him, just egg him on to make the right decisions of
1. Kick the bitch out
2. Drop aII contact with her
3. Move on

AIso heIp the other guy's wife with the same thing. TeII her its the truth (obviousIy she aIready knows but reinforce it) and heIp her get rid of Brandon and move on with her Iife.
If possibIe, try and get your friend and Brandon's wife to heIp each other through the process.

note: I wrote this post before your most recent one >>17551684
so basicaIIy I knew he was gonna pussy out and heIp the bitch before you said it.

You need to be a reaI fucking hard ass with him, you understand? Kick his shit in pIace and make him reaIise he needs to man the fuck up and drop that bitch.
>>
>>17551684
So I'm not mean to Cathy's husband. I tell him I'm not being vindictive because I... Don't really care that much. And I was never mad to begin with- the situation is just fucked. I tell him sorry about everything and good luck.

Though instead of the situation being sad and stressful and me feeling bad and embarrassed for the husband, it had now become amusing to me, which was nice. He earned the title of King Cuck, and they kind of deserve each other. His AIDS will be the AIDS of true love.

Brandon's wife, however, believed her husband, but ALSO believed me. She thinks Cathy invented the whole thing to all of us, and is a certified nut-job. I know Cathy didn't make it up, but I hope for the wife's sake her theory is correct. She thanked me for telling her what I "thought" was true, and said she knew it was a hard decision and that I was a good person. She's such a nice chick. I wish she wasn't with that piece of shit- but her choice.
>>
>>17551684
If this was in text, you have to question whether or not this is Cathy using his phone. I've had a mentally ill family member do the same thing with me, pretending to be one of my siblings to cover their ass. Call him and talk to him.
>>
>>17551695
You can't help those who refuse to help themselves. I'm an empathetic person, and understand someone lashing out, but he's pretty much stuck to his guns on backing her up. There's a certain point I stop feeling bad for someone, and I'm just like "lol k enjoy that, tell yourself in the enemy, bye".

Brandon's wife I hardly know, so I can't really try to convince her. I'll let her believe what she wants, I did the best I could. HER though, I DO feel bad for, and I don't think she deserves this situation. It really bums me out.
>>
>>17551695
thanks m8
>>
>>17551705
It actually was via text, but I know his texting pretty well. Also, she's not the brightest; and if it WASNT him, he would've hit one of us up by now. He knows we all dropped her and have his back if needed.

He was also out with her at the same bar where she was groping Tom a couple days later. Jesuuussss all these fucks are nuts.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 272x151px)
image.jpg
16KB, 272x151px
Obviously feel free to chime in on the story as a whole- sorry it's so long, lots of moving parts. I've written off both of them, don't really care what happens. If Cathy's husband comes back around to sane-town, I'll certainly accept him. Here's what I ACTUALLY feel upset and confused about and would appreciate some insight.

Tom. My buddy Tom. The one hit wonder of Cathy? that I've known for over a decade? Yeah so, he never responds to my half-joking warning message I sent him on d-day. Cathy was just an easy piece of temporary ass, so I assume he doesn't think twice about it (we're both shitty texters) and forgot to text me back. I hit him up a couple times after that about random shit- nothin. Then I'm like "is he mad? Can't be. Right? We've been good friends so long, I can't imagine him giving a shit... Right?"
>>
File: deceased.jpg (46KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
deceased.jpg
46KB, 540x438px
>>17551537
I usually see stuff about women being sluts and how can't trust them etc etc, but stuff like your story really gets me OP. I've been reading stories about girls cheating and I'm always scared it'll happen to me now
>>
>>17551704
I assume your entire circle won't be friends with the husband anymore? I mean, else it's gonna be so hard on the dumb cuck. Everyone's basically lost all respect for him
>>
>>17551740
Maybe Tom just wants to chill for a while.
>>
>>17551753
I wouldn't even get in a relationship with a woman to be honest. All I ever here about is shit like this.
>>
>>17551740
I wouldn't worry about Tom. Maybe he's just laying low because he didn't think about the consequences of his actions. If he is genuinely upset, then he truly is an idiot. You're an amazing friend and anyone would be lucky to know you.
>>
>>17551753
Well, me and my friends exist. And none of us are very special. So their are loyal vaginas with a moral compass in the world. Good people are hard to come by man. It's sad.

>>17551767
He's being kind of an asshole and she's saying we're "all out to get her." He's standing by her. Noble in theory, but Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17551585

You really should have stayed out of it and kicked her from your life. She sounds like a typical low functioning sociopath.

She sees the world in an Cathy-centric entitled kind of ego driven way. When faced with criticism her ego is impenetrable and will spin and justify any criticisms to be excusable actions or not really her fault.

Ends always justify the means to a sociopath, if they are smart enough to figure out that a given lie will work, even for a little while. The lies will continue over and over, even if it buys her another 5 minutes. Most sociopaths are very present in the moment and tend not to be forward thinkers.

Sociopaths tend to lower intelligence though, but are generally highly charismatic and learn how to surround themselves with people that are useful to them and push away people that cause them personal troubles. It is not coincidence that Cathy attached herself to an emotionally fragile person like her husband because he is easily manipulated and controlled.

Cathy is best detached from your life. You did the needful, now it is time for you to push her away.
>>
>>17551784
>>17551753
Don't Iet this shit put you off feIIas.
PeopIe post aII the time about this stuff because its actuaIIy newsworthy.
Yes it happens, but it doesn't happen as often as you think and you reaIIy shouIdn't Iet it put you off ever having a reIationship guys.
If anything it shouId motivate you to have a reIationship but be vigiIant and pay attention to whats going on.
>>
>>17551740
>>17551769
Tom finally calls me, and here's what happened.

First off, he took my "warning" text as me saying "haha. I hope you get your comeuppance. This is what you get." He ALSO thought he was in actual danger from Cathy's husband. He apparently has a friend with a gun come over and stay for a couple weeks. He also was upset that I didn't give him any warning that this shit was going down.

My only defense was "Jesus dude why didn't you just ASK me.. Even call me and yelled at me...??? You've known me since I was 17" and also "I.... Didn't think you would give a shit."

Stupid and naive for me to think he wouldn't give a shit- but 100% honest. I would've omitted him from the narrative entirely if I thought he would've cared in the least.

So I fucked up, right? I apologized and said I felt really bad about him thinking I'd inexplicably betrayed him and that his life was in danger. Said I loved him and I'd never let anything bad happen to him.

>>17551787
Wow man. Thanks, that's really nice.
>>
>>17551784
That's because when someone doesn't cheat it's not a story. There's nothing to tell. FWIW I've been with my boyfriend 5 years and never cheated, never will.
>>
>>17551797
I'm a huge pushover, I just know I'd end up like her poor husband. It's better just to keep myself removed from this shit, live my own life without the relationship drama.
>>
>>17551790
Oh I dropped the bomb and left it be. Not my business to meddle further, and i don't have the motivation or energy to give any additional fucks.
>>
>>17551803
you just need to man up bud.
Read some books, even go see a shrink if you think you have to but you need to get the confidence necessary to do this.
Do you want to be a pushover aII your Iife? Or do you want to take controI of your situation.
A person who isn't a pushover wouIdn't Iet some stories on the internet stop them from Iiving their Iife.
A pushover wouId. Don't be a pushover, be a pusher.
>>
>>17551798
That's sad to read. Poor Tom.
>>
>>17551814
I'd love to. I've seen therapists and the like but I'm still beta to the core, probably thanks to my mum. It's my most defining trait.
>>
>>17551828
You need some very strong 'motivation'.
Go join the army or do some crazy boot camp that wiII kick the shit out of you, because you need it.
>>
>>17551798
Tom basically says I still shouldn't have told her husband. Regardless of whether or not SOMEONE was going to, it shouldn't have been me. Sure I didn't think the husband would come after him, but that was me "taking a gamble on his life." I broke brocode, basically. Now- I don't have a dick, but I thought brocode would be ratting him out to HIS girlfriend (if he had one).

Tom isn't connected with the other group of friends involved in the drama. Their only common connection was me. He and I have our own group, and we've all been tight since we were 17.

Tom told... This entire group, and they all agreed that I had committed some huge betrayal. Before I even knew Tom was upset at me, I'd also texted others in the group about some random shit with no response. At the time, I didn't think anything of it. So basically everyone thought I was a dirt ball and didn't bother saying ANYTHING to me about it.
>>
>>17551840
>Now- I don't have a dick
woah woah woah
you're a girI?
Now this puts a new spin on everythinggggggggggg man
>>
>>17551862
Oh. Hah, yeah.
And if it puts a new spin on things, lemme add a couple bits of info before you get out your jump to conclusions mat haha

No, I don't want Cathy's husband for myself.
No, I'm not jealous of her getting male attention and random dicks.
No, none of us "covered" for her with her husband.
What else? Oh, I've been really lucky friend-wise and have never had a falling out with a friend before. Hence the Tom & friends situation hitting me hard and me having no idea wtf to do.
>>
>>17551900
What part of aus op? Sounds like some Gold coast level bs

This is fucking hilarious btw. You have the right attitude not giving a fuck. It blows my mind how fucking stupid and illogical everyone in the story is.
>>
>>17551840
Tom semi-forgave me, but didn't see my stupidly thinking he wouldn't give a shit as an excuse. Everyone else thinks "if Anon fucked over Tom, they'll fuck over us too." Except- I didn't THINK I was fucking over Tom.. Apparently that doesn't matter.

Had a beer at Tom's place and helped with some roofing to smooth things over and talk. His roommate, another long time friend, didn't even come out to say hey.

Oh and biggest kick to the gut overall- I was ousted from the fantasy league we've all been doing for the past 5 years without even being told. I found out when I mentioned preseason stuff and that he was doing the draft later than usual.

I have other guy friends and they're all kind of surprised at this weird... very stereotypical female-like behavior. I assumed, as did others, that this whole snafu would be laughed off and shit would continue on.
>>
File: 1411227822803.jpg (4KB, 126x134px) Image search: [Google]
1411227822803.jpg
4KB, 126x134px
>>17551587
underrated. haven't thought about that comic in mucho tiempo
>>
>>17551916
IS THIS NOT INSANE???!!! Hahah THANK you.

Apparently I've been surrounded by crazy people and had no idea until now. Same thing at the office- I somehow manage not to have anyone hate me, while everyone else is scooping out each other's eyeballs and calling HR.

But I'm not completely immune to giving fucks as you'll see with the one person I cared about- Tom n them.
>>
Dude honestIy if your group of 'friends' has compIeteIy ostracized you over something so IittIe they sound Iike a bunch of cunts to me Imao
EspeciaIIy this Tom cunt.
>'You broke the bro code'
wtf is this faggot even taIking about?
>>
>>17551916
And I'm in the US, an Aussie anon just helped me out with explaining "cop" haha. All this shit went down in VA, but I moved to NYC awhile ago.
>>
>>17551952
It's really uncharacteristic of them. And normally I'd say "whatever, fuck you!"
But friends over a decade? I guess I'm old to have never lost a friend/group of friends before (especially with being female), so I'm lucky, but. Sigh, as much as I hate to admit it, this REALLY hurts. And it was so unexpected. And I really didn't think he'd caaaaaare. I can't make a stupid mistake?!

Is it totally nuts to think this would be the outcome?
>I assumed, as did others, that this whole snafu would be laughed off and shit would continue on.
>>
>>17551955
There are Mexicans in Aus?

>Mexican gangster

wtf lol
>>
>>17551919
To be honest, that friend group of yours kind of sucks. Like you're just friends because you've known each other for a long time, familiarity, not because anyone really gives a shit. It also makes me wonder what kind of back-stabbing they do that they don't want you to find out about.
>>
>>17551973
He had a teardrop tattoo ese.

Also the bar Cathy met him at was a DOUBLEWIDE TRAILER CONVERTED INTO A BAR. Keep it classy, Cath.
>>
>>17551990
turns me on thinking about how she probably fucked him lol
>>
File: 1448641907620.png (542KB, 805x449px)
1448641907620.png
542KB, 805x449px
>>17551537

>>17551547
You heard it here first OP. Cathy sucks. You can't fix her. You should distance yourself from her before you accidentally sit on the same toilet seat as her and get crabs. It's up to you if you tell her husband about what she's up to. I can't judge for you.

However, this is not the most fucked situation ever. It's sordid, but pretty pedestrian. I was expecting something along the lines of Bob Saget's retelling of the Aristocrats. Maybe next time have a less clickbait-y subject line. Or you could pick up some extra income moonlighting for Buzzfeed.
>>
>>17551988
Well most of them have cheated on their girlfriends. But never with Cathy-levels of savagery and never condom-less. I've always kept my mouth shut all these years about that stupid shit. I usually just roll my eyes, say 'you're a dog, sigh' and keep it moving.

They somehow see me ruining Tom's free married pussy = me telling their girlfriends they've cheated. I don't have time for that shit. Not really the same...?
>>
>>17552007
>Most friends are cheating pieces of shit.

OP do you have no self respect?
>>
>>17552000
Hahah well the most fucked situation IVE been in. It gets weirder, but yeah, pretty standard fare for the most part. I'm sorry I disappointed you.

Oh Cathy also fucks babies and collects their baby dicks in a little burlap sack she keeps in her desk drawer. She uses them to keep her toes separated when she gets pedicures.
>>
>>17552011
To be honest I've never given it much thought. They've never sucked me into their bullshit, so it's never been on my mind very long. Heh, and actually, Tom is actually the only one that's never cheated other than myself in that particular group. I guess it's harder for me to see them as shitty because they've never had the level of cruelty or weird... narcissism? that Cathy had, so it was easier to brush off.

They've been great friends all these years, we've never had issues. We've been through tough shit, funerals, court cases, money issues. -which is why this is so surprising and hurtful. I guess that makes me shitty, I dunno.
>>
>>17552007
They don't understand the situation like you do. To me, you're a rat, and they're not willing to risk having you around any longer. You're better off without them though.
>>
>>17552048
>To me, you're a rat,
God damn. I meant *To them, you're a rat

Sorry, OP.
>>
>>17552036
>cheaters
>not cruel or narcissistic

Sorry, doesn't add up. By cheating you're putting your dick/pussy above another person's dignity. Cruel and narcissistic.
>>
>>17552056
Oh no, not that it's not cruel and narcissistic, just less-so than Cathy. So it was easier for me to turn a blind eye to it even though I think it's fucked up.

>>17552048
Yeah, I know. It just hurts. Tom said I'd basically have to "win them back." First off, the only one who has a right to be remotely upset is Tom, soooo I'm not doing a song and dance for anyone to "forgive" me.
I just feel pretty disheartened by the whole thing. I've always been kind of naive and idealistic when it comes to friendship I guess, especially with dudes. I know logically I'm better off, but emotionally I don't really know how to cope. I don't deal with that shit very well. I'm guessing it'll feel better in time?

I've got plenty other great friends that DONT have questionable morals, so I should likely focus on that.
>>
>>17552072
Just move on man, you'II be fine eventuaIIy. Shit happens yeah?
>>
>>17551753
we evolve from animals we were never meant to be monogamous. the only reason things like marriage exist is because women were afraid of getting too old and their boyfriends living them. marriage was a secure way of women locking men and not worrying of finding a new partner at an old age. also what kind of guy would be exited to become a slave in marriage? but most do because their girlfriends nag them or they think they will get secure access to sex.
>>
>>17552110
>Thinking you're some kind of anthropological genius.
>Spouting neckbeard philosophy.
>>
>>17552072
Move on bro, those guys are cunts.

[spoiler]Please be in L O N D O N baby[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1441890902453.jpg (5KB, 236x199px)
1441890902453.jpg
5KB, 236x199px
>>17552110
>this whoIe post
Imao dude I'm Iaughing my ass off, piss off you kissIess virgin Ioser Imaooooo
>marriage is a construct by women to ensIave men
I'm dyinggg
>>
>>17552126
are you an idiot? we evolve from animals and you can predict human behavior by studying them. we share like 98% of our dna with apes and most of them are not monogamous.
>>
>>17552103
Shit has somehow avoided me all these years, it was my turn. You're right and thanks.

>>17552133
haha, I forgot all about that London shit.
And nope, NYC.
>>
>>17552155
>Shit has somehow avoided me all these years, it was my turn. You're right and thanks.
No probIems champ, gIad to heIp you out.
Maybe one day I can actuaIIy heIp myseIf too.
Good Iuck in NYC and hope everything works out weII.
>>
>>17552110
>>17552141
Cathy's husband married her when she was a COWWWWWWW dude. Like megafat. She lost a bunch of weight, but still has a big barrel chest and gut sitting on top of skinny legs, and not a very attractive face. She's a 4 at best.

She's spouted similar rhetoric, but something tells me she'll suddenly believe in marriage again once she hits 35 and nobody wants to buy what she's sellin'. I should set you up with her haha
>>
>>17552126
>>17552134

spotted people who will get cheated on. trust me I always get the last laugh when I told you so guarantee it..
>>
>>17552174
man this guy Imaooo
>>17552173
ain't that the truth. There's aIways whores in the worId Iike Cathy, and there's aIways good peopIe too who reaIise cheating is a terribIe thing to do.
>>
>>17551625
Lurker here. I'm interested.
>>
Absolutely haram. Would decapitate for Allah the blood god.
>>
>>17551537
Op i've read all of your posts now.

you did the right thing. Your friends are reacting like pussies. This is australia however and people do act strange.
>>
>>17552352
It was a goddamn novel. But the Tom thing wouldn't make sense without the backstory; and since you guys helped before, you deserved an update anyway.

haha thanks for the vote of confidence.
>>
>>17552141
There are various differences between different apes. Neckbeard philosophy is taking what you "feel" is correct based on how you view the world and labeling it as science. Your version of our species' history is that women are afraid of old age and their men leaving, and that marriage was a way of locking men down, making slaves of men. Do you hear yourself? Do you seriously think this theory would be supported by any reputable biologist? It's written from the perspective of a narcissistic man.

>>17552174
>Trust me I am always right, I can predict your future, something awful will happen to you because you disagree, I guarantee it!

Yawn.
>>
aaaacckkkk!
>>
>>17552210
Well, first of all, the author of the blog is an actual psychiatrist, writing about societal narcissism.

"Can Narcissism Be Cured?" is a really good post of his on narcissism. Just google that along with "The Last Psychiatrist".

"The Second Story Of Echo And Narcissus" is another good one.

He blogs about other things as well, from a really interesting perspective.
>>
>>17552379
I find that stuff interesting, but it also just scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>17552379
Thanks. I had googled the blog but didn't know where to start.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.