[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my girlfriend is going to get fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1461048649907.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461048649907.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
at the moment shes a 10/10 slightly thick but firm girl of 5'6 but shes suddenly decided to eat like a insane pig and there is nothing I can do to dissuade her.

how long do I have until shes fat? I want to say with her as long as possible but I need to make preparations for a new girlfriend because I am completely 1000% unattractive to fat girls and im a very sexual person.

a month? 5 months? assuming she eats like 2000 calories a day whats a vague estimate?
>>
>>17551486
*unattracted
>>
>>17551486
just dump her and be glad you aren't married.
>>
>>17551503
>or become a pig farmer.
>>
>>17551503
Im inevitably going to dump her
I just want to know how long shes got doc
>>
>>17551514
you could start to see changes in as little as a few weeks
abandon ship, anon. a wise man knows when to cut his losses
>>
U sure she aint eating for 2???
>>
>>17551486
You should have expect that women only like to lose weigh when they find a man and gain weigh when they got a man.
>>
>>17551486

?????????
>>
>>17551570
then maybe 3000 who knows

I just know that a small girl should eat 2 big macs and a entire box of kraft dinner in the same evening

>>17551550
how do I prevent that?
can I prevent the unpreventable?
>>
>>17551616
*shouldnt

ffs
>>
>>17551545

This, what if there's something she is hiding?
>>
What are her reasons ? Just being a fatty ? or is it some kind of depression, bad feeling, anything ?

Btw make her know that you're not okay with it, so that she will not freak out when you dump her out of the blue.
>>
>>17551570
That's 2000 kcal for a man of average male height.
>>
>>17551881
>Btw make her know that you're not okay with it, so that she will not freak out when you dump her out of the blue.

DO NOT DO THIS.

If you do, she will play the guilt card when the breakup happens and call you out for being superficial. She might also spread the news of how shallow you are to others.

I'm not judging, but even if you don't care about what she or others think, it'll just go easier if you don't mention the weight.
>>
>>17551570
This whole 2k kcal is bullshit. I eat ~2700 and lost 8 kg during summer.
>>
Why?

Who just starts eating a fuckload more for no reason?
>>
>>17552573
https://tdeecalculator.net/

Do you know about total daily energy expenditure? It's different for people.

I'm 3100 kcalories because I'm a tall male.
>>
>>17552547
ok just leave her be and then break her heart at once. I don't care.
>>
>gf getting THICKER
>this is somehow a bad thing
>>
Are you /fit/?
>>
>>17551486
Women overeat for a whole host of different reasons. Maybe she's depressed... Maybe she jsut started working out and her body hasn't adjusted to the burning of extra calories... Maybe you knocked her up... Just sayin', try to understand the reason behind it and if there is an underlying cause, try to resolve that rather than treat the symptom.
>>
File: OPsfattygf.png (14KB, 593x293px)
OPsfattygf.png
14KB, 593x293px
The picture in question is if she is

>22
>160 pounds
>5'6
>Desk job
>>
>>17551514
what a pointless question. how would we know?
>>
>>17552795
The pic right above you? Weight loss and gain is an extremely simple science. Calories in, calories out, that's it. You can eat rolls of pure pacific whale fat, you can devour the gravitational pull of jupiter itself, it don't matter what it is. Calories in, calories out. If his gf is sedentary, of a certain height and a certain weight and eats a certain amount we can very accurately tell when she will become overweight and how much she will add on a progressive basis.
>>
>>17551486
>at the moment shes a 10/10 slightly thick but firm girl of 5'6
wrong. you like her youth more. obviously seeing a girl with this description - she has already let herself go. guarantee full-fledged fatty.
>but shes suddenly decided to eat like a insane pig and there is nothing I can do to dissuade her.
question is, did you see this coming? just curious.
>how long do I have until shes fat?
expect to see results in the first month.. you are the closest person to her and will notice these changes.
>want to say with her as long as possible but I need to make preparations for a new girlfriend because I am completely 1000% unattractive to fat girls and im a very sexual person.
she's already fat as she is a "thick but firm" girl. unless she exercises and has a very clean diet.
>a month? 5 months? assuming she eats like 2000 calories a day whats a vague estimate?
-it depends on how much she is burning off
-what she is eating, etc. pertaining to her diet.
-expect to see results in a month.
-she saw this coming and is content with it...why?
-she has a boyfriend and is content
-she knows she will look generally the same, just "thicker"
-this was her plan all along, don't get it confused with her being deceptive, though.
>>
>>17551545
that is an excuse females use when pregnant to eat a shit ton more shit foods than usual. a preggo isn't going to NEED eat a TON more just because she has a fetus in her.
>>
How long has she been eating like this?
I eat like a fat pig when I'm stressed.
Gain like 5-8 lbs, then diet and lose it.
If it is not a habit, she is not going to get obese.
>>
>>17551570
that became the standard long ago. it's a fucking scam just like breakfast in america.
>>17551616
2k or 3k it depends on what she is getting her nutrients from, and her daily physical activity.
if she is eating 2 big macs and kraft dinners in one evening, she was probably already low on carbs and her insulin levels must have been low and everything, dehydrated too, etc. if she becomes used to intermittent fasting where she kind of "skips meals" and then loads up on one or two big ones, that's the main lifestyle she has set for herself pertaining diet. she gets huge spikes when she is able to eat fast food and quick food and so she feels really good and full. now she is prone to laying around and sleeping. go figure bro, you didn't see this coming?
>>17552573
this.
>>
>>17552590
he's not attracted to thick girls.
>hurr durr faggot not like fat asses
op clearly has no attraction to girls who look on the unhealthier and more sedative lifestyle, side of things. need i say more?
>>
>>17552632
this. it needs to be solved before he attempts to treat the symptom. as for the started working out part, maybe she just started to walk around more at work, school, errands, etc. instead. i know when i walk around a lot i eat more.
>>
>>17551881
disagree. this gives her time to look at different angles. she is a female so she already "wins" at certain things. she can pull cards, like the other anon said >>17552547
her testosterone levels are around that of a 12 year old's. you have to be firm with her and tell her just once, you are done with her and don't find the path that she is on attractive. the only way you can keep her is if you are already /fit/ yourself and she becomes a workout partner.

telling her to go workout, eat differently, etc. isn't going to do shit other than make you on her shitlist. she then plays some card and has you running towards her. even if after an argument/day you talk to her again and tell her, LOGICALLY and RATIONALLY what is going on, she will twist this around and make it abotu you needing her for some reason. that real reason would be you simply telling her information. but in her reality you are on the road to being a cuck and a dick. she then tells all her little friends and their friends and any guy she tells will take her side cause you said she is hot and most guys are chubby chasers anyways so let's face it just break tf up with her ONCE and don't ever contact her again.
>>
>>17552853
breath bro, breath, god damn
>>
>>17552590
there's a difference between being THICK and being a grossly obese landwhale. eating has to stop at some point. also many girls don't get thick when they gain some weight. if none/very little of the fat goes to the thighs, ass or titties, but other places instead, it's completely useless.
>>
>>17551486
>shes suddenly decided to eat like a insane pig and

Why though? Have you spoken to her about it?

What you can do is publicly rip on fat people. browse fph threads in front of her, call whales fatasses under your breath when you pass them, etc. Make it damn fucking clear you hate fatties.

>>17552576

I have days or weeks like that, especially winter. But I keep it to healthy food so the calories are low enough to not get fat. Depression also makes me eat like a whale when it hits.

>>17552826

Valid. They only need about 300 more calories a day, which is like two eggs and a banana.
>>
>>17553436
>he's not a belly man
>>
>>17552573
It's different for everyone. I'm 5'1 and have to eat 1,200 to maintain if I'm sedentary, up to 1,600 if I've been active.
>>
>>17551508
FUCKING A
Thanks for the laugh
>>
>>17551486
Tell her you think you should both watch what you eat, ask her what's causing her to eat more etc.

Go to the gym with her, cook healthy meals with her, appreciate her for being slim
>>
>>17552652

Where did you make this chart?
>>
>>17551486

Maybe she's pregnant.
>>
File: 1364540963411.jpg (43KB, 300x300px)
1364540963411.jpg
43KB, 300x300px
>>17552652
I'm a 5'8 male that weighs 126 pounds
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.