[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I make sexual advances on my gf yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (2MB, 876x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 876x1280px
My last thread got completely ignored so I'm asking again because I'm kinda hoping for an answer already

I need help on wether I should do this thing or not.

I've been going out with a long time crush for a good week already. I've been to her house a few times and every time I do we make out on her bed and end up just cuddling and kissing each other under the sheets nothing sexual.

However she has this gay friend who hates my guts and kept telling her that the only reason I'm with her is to fuck her.

She even tested me on text asking if i wanted to have sex with her. I knew it was a trap so I said no and she revealed she was just testing me and was happy with my response

She once mentioned I turn her on really badly about a week later over text but doesn't say anything like that in person

Then her gay friend comes over and apparently she lied to her. Saying that while we were under the covers she gave me a hand job, which I assured him was a lie which is really strange considering it's the guy who lies to his friend about that.

This Saturday we'll be on a date to some art museum before going my house where we'll surely watch a movie and cuddle in my bed.

Should I advance on her sexually? As in should I go on already and touch her pussy and such? Should I suggest her giving me a hand job? (Having sex is not a possibility because I still live with my parents despite being 19. I am going to college of course)

I feel like she wants to do it and I'm afraid she'll get bored with me if I don't make any sexual advances but at the same time I'm scared that she'll assume I was in it just for sexual reasons, which I'm not. I really do like this girl.

We've been going out for around three weeks now.
>>
Escalate slowly, maybe one extra "base" every other date. Sporadically limit some dates to just kissing and/or cuddling so she views you as less predictable than the average bear.

That other guy sounds like a fuckwit who is likely taking out his insecurities on you. It'll come back to get him, eventually.
>>
>>17551249
Thank you for the response. It does make sense actually. I'll keep this in mind anon
>>
Is she virgin?
>>
>>17551285
Yeah she's a virgin. I don't she's touched a cock.
>>
>>17551216
look in the window
>>
>>17551312
I meant say I don't think she's touched a clock ever. She's 17 too, which is legal where I live.
>>
>>17551216
The mere fact she's "testing" you is childish as fuck. And she has some best friend that hates your guts for no particular reason?? Draaaammmaaaaa. Fuck that noise.

Also- if I asked a dude that and he said no, I'd be like "wtf are you gay"? How old are you because this sounds like some highschool shit.
>>
>>17551320
She's pretty young desu. Also I mentioned I was 19 while she's in highschool.

She told me she's splitting with that gay friend now. Ghosted him and everything.
>>
>>17551326
Yeah he sounds toxic. And this may just be the first in a long line of "tests". Whatevs, enjoy it while it lasts, hopefully she grows up
>>
>>17551326
Nice anon.
>>
She is virgin that's why. So go it slowly,don't fear her and make her believe that you want her for sex.
>>
Bumping with another question.

How do I slowly move up bases? As in what do?
>>
>>17551381
Date 1: Cuddling
Date 2: Cuddling + kissing
Date 3: Cuddling + kissing + fondling
Date 4: Cuddling + kissing + fondling + fingering

Etc etc.
>>
>>17551381
Femanon here. You seem like a nice guy. Go with kissing, gently caresses and try going down on her. But look for clues if she's not ready don't pressure her. I think she'll be willing soon enough
>>
File: 1473288740052.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1473288740052.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>17551409
>femanon here

Stopped reading there
>>
>>17551409
Op here. Thanks for the tip. But what do you mean by going down on her. I don't believe that under my circumstances we'd be able to have any oral sex yet.
>>
>>17551409
> Go down on her

Terrible advice.

Escalating WAY to quickly, at least for this girl.
>>
How can we give advice to children when they are so irrational? Best advice is to grow up.
>>
"should I make advances"
just fucking ask her "Is it okay if I x"
if she says yes, do it. BAM.
don't ask assholes on the internet what she likes.
>>
>>17551441

Really? Why is that?

>>17551451

Well not right away...but taking steps is a good idea. You'll get to that point eventually.

>>17552164

This guy gets it. You need to know what you are doing down there, so read up. Nothing's worse than you asking her if you can, she saying yes, and then you have absolutely no idea what to do. Most importantly, don't rush things! Take your time both when you are dating and when you are alone with her.
>>
File: friends.png (127KB, 686x953px)
friends.png
127KB, 686x953px
>>17551216
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.