[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my girlfriend to cut this shit out and why does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images (3).jpg (5KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
5KB, 223x226px
How do I get my girlfriend to cut this shit out and why does she do it?

>she gives me an option/choice
>I take the option or make the choice
>she gets mad at me for it despite offering it to me

For example

>out with girlfriend and her friends
>conversation slows
>it's the time we were unofficially planning on leaving as we had somewhere to be next (we were gonna about 40 mins before the next thing)
>ask gf if we should go
>nah, we have some time
>after 5 mins or so she tells me I can leave if I want to
>I take the offer so I can rest a bit before taking her to the next event
>she gets angry at me because I accepted her offer

I don't understand it. Why would she offer it only to get mad when I take it? It's happened twice in two days now and it just keeps happening. How do I get her to cut this shit out?

She'll also frequently be like "it's your decision", only to get angry at me for making the one she didn't want. Like no, it ain't my decision when I'm gonna get punished for making one choice over the other.
>>
two potential reasons

1) she wants you to make the 'right' choice.

you doing what she wants means nothing if she demands it. she wants you to know what she wants and make the choice to be a good bf.

2) she was just being nice

sometimes we offer two options just assuming we will get what we want, or not even knowing what we want. then when we dont get what we want we realize it and throw a fit.

talk to her?
>>
>>17550529

women

Just take the lead and tell her to stop bitching when she lets you take the decisions
>>
>>17550542
Oh, I've always felt it was option 1. And I don't appreciate being tested. In fact, I've already told her that if I feel she's testing me to judge me reaction I'm going to intentionally react how she doesn't want me to. I feel like she wanted me to make the decision to judge me and assess me and that's precisely the shit I want her to cut out. If I offer something to her or let her make a decision, I don't throw a fit over what she chooses and I definitely don't hold it against her.
>>
>>17550529
she feels bad for making you stay but felt like you didnt really want to stay anyway and got mad or something like that. for example, you offer someone your last fry and they say no thanks and you're thinking yesss.
>>
>>17550593
But you don't throw a fit if they take that fry.
>>
Women don't like to be rejected. Sometimes they know what they want but don't want to ask for it so they offer you these weird options and hope you make the right decision. When she gives you a choice, make the decision you want and then when she gets mad about it, tell her she shouldn't have asked you to pick then. Tell her if she prefers an option she should suggest it and not just assume your a mind reader. And don't get mad at her. She's just being a typical female. It's up to you to teach her different. You'll be better in her eyes for it in the end.
>>17550544
This
>>
>>17550529
OP, some women are just that way, like my gf always acts like i'm in a bad mood and then says some shit like "I guess I must be the cause of your anger". When I'm not even fucking mad no less ! It's like she wants me to apologize for something I didn't even do. My best advice is become gay.
>>
It's because you make the wrong choices you dumb cunt.
>>
>>17550542
This is the logic of a privileged little girl. Stop this please
>>17550529
Sounds like "shit tests" to me dude. Tell her upfront to cut that kind of thing out and for her to be upfront about everything with you bc thats the only way to know eachother
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.