[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A qt wants to meet up for drinks. I just started keto, how do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (40KB, 414x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 414x414px
A qt wants to meet up for drinks. I just started keto, how do I not look like a creep just trying to get her drunk while I stay sober? I'm not even tryna bang rn.
>>
>>17550346

ask her if you can meet at a coffee shop instead.
>>
>>17550352
We've been bantering for pretty much our whole convo about this one new bar. Is switching to coffee gonna seem weird or flaky?
>>
>>17550370

>is still going on the date but not going to the same place going to seem flaky?

do you know what flaky is?

do you even know what weird is? stop over thinking this. its as simple as
>I'm feeling a litle more on the chill side tonight, would you like to just grab some coffee?
>>
>>17550346
Just explain to her the situation you big silly. If she isn't interested on trying to find something you can both mutually enjoy I wouldn't even bother.
>>
it is going to look odd if you've been bigging up a bar then tell her you don't drink.

In honesty even i find it odd.
>>
>still falling for the keto meme

Just fuckin do DNP for your skinnyfat DYELer.
>>
>>17550372
Might try this, not really stoked on dating in general
>>17550378
Thanks
>>17550382
Thought she stopped responding but it was because my notifications weren't happening. Literally just decided to go on keto when I thought she stopped responding and just checked last night.
>>17550401
I'm already pretty shredded. I've been in ketosis before and have gotten results but yeah it doesn't work for everyone. I just ate and drank like shit on a recent trip and want a bit more definition. Also I feel like I sleep and perform better in my sport on this diet.
>>
>>17550346
girls know if youre not on drugs or sober they just play along. we always one up you.
>>
>>17550564
What do you mean by this
>>
>>17550564
>we
>>
>>17550346
Just tell her what's up. Good thing you're not trying to bang because when you admit that you refuse to have even one drink with her because of autistic reverential devotion to a specific diet plan any chance of that is going to go right out the window. How about you have one or two fuckin drinks like a normal human being and start keto tomorrow?
>>
>>17550758
I could, but I've been so self indulgent lately I'd like to practice a little discipline. And I'm seeing some good results in the short time since I've started. Also I'm kind of over alcohol in general.
>>
I'm a grill. Yes it will look fucking weird. If you don't want to drink because of your diet it's fine but you should let her know before you go to the bar.
>>
>>17550820
Thanks, probably going to curve her tho tobh, not really up to dating anyway.
>>
File: 1420360291299.jpg (120KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
1420360291299.jpg
120KB, 448x473px
Dude, honestly you should just drink. There's no keto god that is going to smite you for your sins. Just this one night, it doesn't have to be complicated.
>>
>>17551239
Shoo shoo gains goblin
>>
>>17550401
There is actually pretty good evidence for very low carbohydrate diets being beneficial, for example:

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/very-low-carbohydrate-ketogenic-diet-v-low-fat-diet-for-long-term-weight-loss-a-meta-analysis-of-randomised-controlled-trials/6FD9F975BAFF1D46F84C8BA9CE860783

If OP doesn't mind the diet then there probably is not much harm, particularly if he only goes on it short term.

>>17550820
Agree with this, if I went out with a guy who wanted me to drink but was inexplicably not drinking (or even said it was due to diet, or medication, or religion) I would be creeped out and scared. I would wonder what your motivation is to invite me to a place that serves alcohol when you will not be consuming any. Suggest another activity - obviously health is important to you, so maybe suggest going for a walk or bike ride or something.
>>
>>17550370
Bro just say your on anti biotics the dentist gave you and they said no alchy for 2 weeks then in 2 weeks plan your calories for having a cheatvday
Also do your calories/meal plan by the weak which is easier especially if you work and stuff
>>
>>17551387
Thanks yeah that's what I'd be thinking would be going on in a girls head if I didn't drink. Actually don't really see me drinking much in the near future. This summer was just too much lol.
>>17551413
I'll probably just let her know what's up and suggest something else. dont really care if she thinks I'm a weirdo. I've been planning my meals so that's been working out good. Actually don't even like carbs or drinking in the day to day.
>>
>>17550346
Why are you trying to get her drunk? if she only has sex while drunk it might not mean she's attracted, but just that she feels pressured
>>
>>17551551
I'm not trying to get her drunk, but she wants to go to a bar we've both been talking about. It'd be weird if I'm not matching her drink for drink. I'd prefer if we just met at a park and compared anime bluray collections.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.