[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Continued Harassment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1473357531235.png (209KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
1473357531235.png
209KB, 510x346px
I have a group of people I used to be good friends with then over a year ago they stole a bunch of my stuff and started harassing me. I was going through legal means of suing them but later dropped it because I just wanted to move on. But the main bitch just sent me an email attacking me again for no reason I have not talked to these people I haven't done anything to get revenge just trying to live my life but they are too childish to leave me alone. What should I do about it should I ignore it an hope it goes away start attacking them I have things I can use against her easily but its not my nature to do such things, try the legal system and finish it what would you do. Thank you
>>
If they are too childish to leave you alone are you too childish to leave them alone? Spam feature them bitches and go have yourself a healthy wank while contemplating future growth prospects, and I don't just mean boners.
>>
>>17550306
>>17550306
It doesn't sound like there were good friends in the first place if they stole things from you.

Also, if your friendship is over and they are not only still contacting you but doing so in a manner that is considered harassment then it speaks volumes about their maturity and intelligence.

For someone like that, harassing you brings joy to them. It's an enjoyable activity. So they're more than likely not going to stop.

File a restraining order. "google it". There's nothing about the US legal (or any gvt) system that you can't learn online. You could probably find the forms you need to fill out as well.

Save/print all of your emails/texts/whatever you consider to be harassing material.
>>
Keep records of the messages. Use them as evidence for getting a restraining order against all of them.
>>
>>17550348
Doubling this. Establish a history of their harassment as soon as possible.
>>
>>17550349
>>17550348
fuck no

this is 100% "I never taste pussy or dick" quality advice.

Just delete, ignore and get actual friends
>>
People don't just attack without a reason. Most people are not insane.

Why would they attack you after they stole your stuff? Something doesn't add up here.
>>
>>17550342
They were good friends in the past almost ten years but they changed and became slowly huge assholes I tried to stay with them just because I was friends for so long even though it hurt me to do so.
>>
>>17550384
Never heard of trolling for the fun of it?
>>
>>17550398
The correct response would have been "Thanks Sci, you completely answered my question and I'm going to go do what you just told me to do."
>>
>>17550413
Yes thank you Sci ill go do that I was just explaining that it wasn't people I knew for a day it was a long time that is why I am having trouble in what to do.
>>
>>17550440
You shouldn't have trouble. These people don't care about you. It's obvious. So stop caring about them. It would be better for your health. Good luck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.