[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Complain about girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: t0yksk.png (289KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
t0yksk.png
289KB, 600x449px
I'm in a kind of long distance relationship. But this girl just started posting snaps with a dude she lives with saying "Oh hey, do you love me" and calling him sweetheart.

On the other hand she always says she adores me, she can't wait to get back to town and be with me, that she misses me a ton.

Lots of words, actions speak differently.
I'm kinda angry, a little bit hurt since I wouldn't expect that kind of things from someone that "loves and adores me".
If she's cool with posting that kind of stuff on public social media, what the hell is she able to do (or doing) privately?

I thought about telling her, but is there even a point on that? Should I just leave it and let go this situation?

I really feel love for this girl, haven't flirted with anyone that isn't her, never cheated or shit like the social media she's doing.

Thoughts?
>>
Give yourself two solid slaps and then answer

>Why are you such a proper faggot mate?
>>
>>17550295
Two aren't enough. Gave myself 3.

Maybe i'm stupid when I go full "feelings" mode.
>>
>>17550316
Loved the maybe, really made me sensibly laugh irl.
>>
>>17550323
Lol I'm really stupid dude, I admit it.
Came here because this happened recently and I wanted some advice.
I'm currently going to therapy, working on my self-esteem (that it seems quite low) but I haven't started with relationships yet.
I take what you said as a complete "dump her" so thanks.
>>
>>17550426
Hey bro there's books for that self esteem shit.

And yeah, you're a fucking idiot for even having to ask this but then again most faggots fall for it without ever questioning it so at least you know you're better than what you currently are.
>>
>>17550292
And why you didn't ask her what was that in snapchat?
>>
>>17550478
Because knowing her, there's no fucking point. Once she asked me if I was OK with her talking with a guy that wanted to flirt and be her boyfriend, all of that when we were a serious couple.
I returned the question and said, well would you feel comfortable If I did the same? Said "no way", and I told her that her answer was my answer.

Didn't cared and did whatever she wanted, dude was just wanting to fuck and ended up being the boyfriend of her best friend after lots of tries going to her house and shit like that.

I don't want a relationship where I have to chase my partner and monitor. I want to trust someone, I want a serious relationship.
Thanks for the advice, i'm seeing things clear now.
>>
>>17550513
lol how can you still be her bf?? After that question you should break up. You didn't then,do it now.
>>
As someone in a healthy long distance relationship trust and open communication is so important and it feels like there's a real breach here. I'm not usually one to jump on the "dump her" train but it sounds like that's the best course of action. At the very least you need to give her an ultimatum and explain why, but you're probably past that point now.
>>
>>17550578
Nice to hear you're in a good relationship. Keep it like that, thanks for sharing.
So, the right and most intelligent thing to do is just step away from this? No explanations/ultimatums then?
>>
>>17550565
Meh, i'm stupid, but i'm happy i'm realizing by now. Funny thing, she called today, saying she was thinking about me all day, I just answered normally and she got mad. I got to get out of this soon.
>>
>>17550292
NEWSFLASH! you are in the friendzone!
forget her and move on if she really wanted to hear from you etc it would be to suck your dick. cut the cord already
>>
>>17550292
Sorry to hear it man but she's got to go. You seem like an emotional sucker so be swift about it and cut all lines of communication. If you announce your plans I fear she'll blame shift you into staying with her while she still does whatever she wants.
>>
>>17552201
Lol never happened that but thanks for your advice. Will cut the cord, no matter how painful.
>>
>>17552266
Haha i'm a very big emotional sucker sadly.
I wasn't going to tell her, there was a moment where I felt I should but considering all the stuff it won't change a thing.
I didn't wanted to get stuck in the past, I was ready to accept that all people change, and that she made some mistakes before. But it's the same thing, just like 10 months ago and while I accept someone when I love, there's some limits. Accepting would mean letting her walk over me, and I can't live like that.
Really thank you, I hope I made a good choice. Have a nice day.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.