[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone had any luck with pretending your partners flaws don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 669081_1_f.jpg (217KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
669081_1_f.jpg
217KB, 800x800px
Anyone had any luck with pretending your partners flaws don't exist?

Sometimes my bf does things that upset or annoy me, and I try and explain why to him and he'll say sorry but do it again anyway. I'm starting to think the only way to avoid arguing over this stuff is for me to pretend that it doesn't bother me. It's clear he has no intentions of changing and I'm sick of trying to explain myself to him so from now on I'm just gonna do my best to smile through it all.
>>
>>175502153
my gf blows up over things I don't understand I did wrong and refuses to talk to me about why it made her mad and refuses to change
>>
>>17550920
It's probably stuff she thinks is so obvious she feels she shouldn't have to say it. Not saying she's right but try thinkig about what you could've done to offend her.
>>
If they don't change their behaviour, then they are not sorry, don't care and don't love you.

'Smiling through it all' is just codependency. It'll hurt you and it'll escalate into him doing more and more upsetting things.
>>
>>17550937
you don't think that's pretty immature that she refuses to talk about it?
>>
>>17550967
It is immature yes. Still, if she won't talk you might as well try and reflect on what you think might be the problem?
>>
>>17550215

well done. you discovered the magical world of compromise. i'm sure there's plemnty of shit your BF puts up with bnecause the benefit of being with you outweighs the cost of perpetually bringing up this shit and causing fights.

life is about compromise. deal with it or be lonely in your ivory tower.

you ignore his farting in bed and he ignores your constant falling out with his female relatives because you try to be queen bee. this is what solid marriages and relationships are made of.
>>
>>17550215
>Anyone had any luck with pretending your partners flaws don't exist?
you have to learn to do this or a relationship with anybody is impossible
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.