[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emotionally Immature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: d08ba31726bb8fd906791e492e0b96a3.jpg (121KB, 1280x1131px) Image search: [Google]
d08ba31726bb8fd906791e492e0b96a3.jpg
121KB, 1280x1131px
So I am 21 and found out my problem with girls. I have never dated one in my life. I look decent and can get a 6/10 maybe a 7/10 if im lucky but I don't know how to interact with one. When I was in highschool I was perfectly content being single. I didn't care to talk with girls because I had alot of friends and I was happy. That fucked me up hard because now I have no clue how to start and keep a conversation going with one. Basically during my prime years of being surrounded by horny good looking girls all highschool I had no interest in them and just wanted to go with the flow. Am I fucked? Have I waited too long to start talking to girls seriously and im just gonna flop around until I drown? There is only one girl I can talk with idk I connect with her on so many different levels, but she's too good for me. I want to learn how to talk with girls that have little to nothing in common with me but idk where to start
>>
The first step to getting any girl to notice you is to exude confidence. Girls love that more than anything about a man. Even if she's independent herself, she'll want to know that a potential partner can hold himself together and know what he wants.
If you don't know what you want, take a second to really think about where your life is at right now, consider what you think you could change to improve yourself, and take steps to doing whatever those things may be.
I used to be really shy and awkward when I was younger lol, now I'm able to have full conversations with people, about mostly anything.
My best advice for finding girls to date is of course to find a dating app, or a site online, as many of them have filters and are able to find you a perfect match, I personally met my fiance online 3 years ago through a video game and happened to get REALLY lucky, lol, but I've seen online dating work for several people around me. So be honest, and have fun. Most sites and apps are free, what've you got to lose? :)
>>
start dating now. you don't even need relationships. just date for the sake of practice. Use tinder/bumble and go on shitty dates, learn, and the next one won't be as bad.

If you put off women and dating, you'll end up like me. I can't open up to women emotionally because it is hard for me to do so. I feel like a sociopath when a woman says she likes me and I tell her I like her too, but in reality I want to go home and read a book. It's upsetting because no matter how hard you want to change, you make an excuse for why you are so cold. Even though there is no excuse, the answer is that you're actually empty inside.

You become broken if you're alone for too long. Luckily, you're young and you have a chance. Go out there. Go on dates. You will fall down. You will look dumb on your dates. Women will judge you. But that's ok because the only way to learn is to practice. Anyone that tells you they're a natural is lying. Sure some people make it look easy, but its a combination of practicing and getting that confidence after falling so much they don't care if they get scrapes here and there.
>>
>>17549892
>>17549893
Is there anything other then tindr to try out? I have tinder and right now the only girls within a 15 mile area are really really fat and ugly, or not my type, and the ones that are datable are way out of my league
>>
>>17549914
I would say try out OKcupid, or e-harmony, especially e-harmony. I'm pretty sure it's free, and it's how my grandma met her boyfriend of 10 years, and my mom met my stepdad. It works wonders. The compatibility ratings are amazing. OKcupid is also viable from what I've heard from my friends that have used it, and might actually be more well suited for the younger generation. Just explore all the options and sites, see which ones look the most appealing to you. Do a bit of research, and make a decision from there.
>>
>>17549893
Anon, it's NEVER too late to find love. EVERYONE has a soulmate. Go out and find them.
>>
Something to consider:

Sigourney Weaver's character in Alien is widely considered one of the coolest and most well-written female characters in the history of film. The key is, the part was originally written for a man.

That is to say, why are you making such a black-and-white distinction between your interactions with male friends and your interactions with girls? If you were able to make a lot of friends in hs, you probably have a decent personality. Don't think of girls as girls, think of them as people.
>>
>>17549950
But don't people say if you dont make your intentions clear within a few interactions with them then girls move on?
>>
>>17549957
Fuccbois say that, yes. If you're a guy talking to a girl, then trust me, your intentions are very clear.
>>
>>17549925
Just did e-harmony and its not free
>>
lol 21 is the prime of your life ? Your very confused, men don't hit prime till 30 at the earliest, some even ,mid 40s. Your little thinking organ inst even done developing yet do you understand that ?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.