[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been catfished? What happened, and how did you react?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: catfish.png (70KB, 800x329px) Image search: [Google]
catfish.png
70KB, 800x329px
Have you ever been catfished? What happened, and how did you react?
>>
I was chatting with a girl who I thought was 21. She was funny, cute and was super sexual in her chat. Anyway we lived in the city and decided to meet up with each other. Low and behold it was some late 30s women that had decent tits but her body was pretty bad. She wasn't ugly but plain. Anyway she wanted us to fuck and apologized for lying to me but I told her I wasn't interested. I was more amused that someone was that desperate to get laid they lied about everything about themselves.

>Anon you faggot you could have banged her

And she could have had an std. Fuck that. Also the fact that she lied to me turned me off completely.
>>
>>17549795
Never, and honestly it seems incredibly hard to actually be catfished, you really must be a bit of a silly

I've dated online a lot and seen plenty of fakes, it's not hard to tell they're lying.

The closest thing I got was a girl who was incredibly good at taking selfies but then, when we met, she wasn't nearly as cute. But that was mostly because she really overlooked her look
>>
>>17549795
a few people have tried to catfish me but i knew it was a catfish because i reverse image searched their pic after talking to them for a few hours. i remember one person catfished me and i sent them links to the picture they sent me and they still denied it. was weird. not sure if they where gay guys trying to get nudes or horny hambeasts.
>>
>>17549800
weird that she she done this. isnt it really easy for women to get sex, i dont understand why she would resort to this unless you're like a fucking model or something? be honest, you would of probably fucked her if she never lied, i know i would of
>>
>>17549810

She sent me a length email soon after saying she was recently divorced and that she was still hung up on her ex husband. She went on numerous dates and was tired of scaring men off because of baggage. Throw in the fact that she wasn't attracting as much men as she used to and she was feeling lonely. Anyway she decided to play a part because she wanted to feel wanted and sexy.

I was the schmuck who got interested and starting chatting. Should have known she was lying when she started using shitty lingo from 09.
>>
>>17549814
i see, that makes sense. was still stupid of her though, i mean, she should of expected it to scare you off. but yeah, women never get as much attention as they get older. men age alot better than women. alot of older guys say that us men get the playing field when we get older, i dont know if its true, im only 22.

i was in a sexual relationship with a 40 year old women when i was 19. was amazing.
>>
>>17549795
>Be me about six months ago I was on tinder. >Start talking to what I believed to be this beautiful girl.
>I mean 9/10 face and body.
>I work a lot so, I thought this was the best option, and it did not seem to odd that she wanted to meet up, but I found it odd she would text but never call or pick up when I would call.

>Anyways, fast forward she wants to do dinner.
>I offer to take her out, and she insists on cooking.
>So, I finally caved and thought what the hell, right. Mistake.jpg
>I go get some flowers, and use phone for directions to her place.
>Show up to the house, and it's at the end of a dead end road.
>Consider not going to door. Go to door anyways and knock.
>Hear pounding footsteps approaching door. >Six foot tall, 350 lb man opens the door wearing a red wig and pink latex dress.
>I was in shock, and then he put his hand on my shoulder so before I could even think I nailed him in the face with the roses.
> He then starts sobbing and tells me as I am running back to my car his wife was gone and pics were of her.
>I don't know if he was trying to become her, or what but never again will meet someone if it is not in public, and they do not talk on phone calls or skype.
>>
>>17549872
Hawt, got pics?
>>
>>17549882
No, I did not keep that shit after that incident, and got off of tinder.

>Using match.com now. Seems safer.
>>
>>17549872
that really sounds like an horror movie or something

you know? kinda like the guy from the silence of the lambs or some scary shit like that

poor guy, I hope he got help
>>
bump. interesting thread. would be nice to hear more stories.
>>
>>17549972
the point is that if someone is smart enough to post on a site such as 4chan, he's also smart enough to not to get catfished
>>
I went with a friend a few years ago. We tried the BBQ-sauce-on-hands trick, I grabbed one but it slipped out. My buddy got two which was a low number for him, then it started raining. They tasted really bad, like tender jello that only tasted like the spices.

I like normal bait fishing a lot more but I suppose catfishing can be really fun if you're drunk and with some friends.
>>
>>17550004
I just read the thread, nevermind.

It does so happen that I had a very close friendship with a fake for three years. I think we were mutually eachother's closest friends. They never told me but I did figure it out by comparing certain images of her to find that it's not all the same person. Maybe it was a girl who occasionally used photos that weren't her.
>>
>>17549872

Never go straight to a stranger's house, man. Always meet somewhere public first. If the "girl" is eager to invite you over to her home when she's never even met you, and reluctant to meet anywhere else, that should tell you that something's wrong
>>
>>17550004
>>17550011
I thought you were trolling at first. You made me laugh so hard. The innocence of your actual catfishing story. HAHAHAAAA
>>
File: 1434490555958.png (151KB, 432x320px) Image search: [Google]
1434490555958.png
151KB, 432x320px
A gay friend of mine got catfished on OKcupid before. His date turned out to be f-m trans, but lied on her profile and said straight-up "male seeking male". He was pretty pissed about it.
>>
>>17549795
No but when I was 11 I learned that if pretended to be a girl on runescape I'd get a lot of free shit.

I had a ton of "boyfriends" and would just play like a tard and follow them until they gave me stuff.
>>
>>17550194
i have done a similar thing on chat sites before because i have been bored and wanted to talk with people. i can kind of see why alot women barely put in any effort online. i would literally not try and guys would be putting in so much effort to try and impress me. alot of guys would message me like 3 times too if i ignored them. its fucking weird.
>>
Not a straight catfish, but a lot of times the guys are nowhere near as attractive as they made themselves out to be on their tinder pics. Look like completely different people, and a lot of them have personality issues on top of it. Like a walking cringefest. (For reference most people say I'm more attractive IRL than in my photos.)

Also had a "friend" set me up on a blind date...guy was morbidly obese.

>>17550183

I once had a match who listed themselves as a guy (obviously.) Then I read more closely later when it messaged me and it was a female to male tranny. I unmatched on the spot. I wish these fucking freaks would have their own tinder, like go to grindr or something you monsters.
>>
>>17550223
Yeah my being a faggot helped me see why only attention whores out themselves. If you actually wanted to play you'd just mute them.

Nowadays all my female friends just stick to group/party chat in games.
>>
>>17550230
ii guess this is why girls get pissed off at guys because alot of guys online will act really weird when a female is present because they want sex.
>>
>>17549795
>be me
>meet a 35 yo chick online
>he gave me her number
>called
>fucking sexy voice, horny as fuck
>"let's meet at some bar"
>fuckyeah.jpg
>go to bar
>she call my phone
>"i hope you didn't dressed to well"
>wat nigga, i just wanna bang you
>"you see me? near the market? I'm wearing blue shorts"
>looking around
>spotted a landwhale wearing blue shorts
>wakemeup.jpg
>"you are using white shirt?"
>"no! its a black shirt"
>look around, spotted her
>actually not a 35 yo, but also not a fucking land whale
>she was horny as fuck, touching me every second
>43 yo woman, she said sorry that lied
>I really didn't care, I was turned on because she had fucking nice tits and ass
>night comes
>"lets walk"
>she bring me to a dark conner
>kneel and start to suck me
>took off her shorts while i was sucking her tits
>asked me to lick her
>i did
>she turn around and open her nice ass
>SATAN GUIDE MY COCK
>fuck her until i cum inside, no condom
>she suck me again to clean my dick
>we kissed and goodbye
Not gonna lie, this fuck was one of my best ones. Luckly the woman had no STD at all.
>>
>>17549795
Girl lied about being white and was actually a mexican. Felt empty.
>>
>>17549897
ha jokes on u i met my bf from tinder and he went to my high school, youre just stupid. you probably fell for the winky faces, girls hate doing that.
>>
>>17549795
Nope. Sadly the first thing I noticed about that TV show is how Nev is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
>>
>>17549897
I thought about using Match but couldn't justify the cost because I live in some backwater town with low population in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia. I use OkCupid and PlentyOfFish but haven't been getting much attention. Is Tinder worth using anymore?
>>
>>17550656

i feel you bro. it's always the uggos with poor sexual hygiene who are the best fucks.
>>
>>17551442
You some kind of special nasty
>>
>>17551449

a hole's a hole dude, and i'd rather die of pussy cancer than some terrible elderly disease like dementia.

we all gotta die, and i'd rather go out doing something i live: busting a nut in some gross strange with no inhibitions
>>
File: 10986469_G.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
10986469_G.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
Never in life but online

>meet girl in mmo
>we become good friends
>our conversations get more and more flirtatious over time
>decide to exchange facebooks
>look through her photos
>turns out she is a he, some autist with a lazy eye
>>
File: feels guy.jpg (186KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
feels guy.jpg
186KB, 640x640px
>cute girl from my old job complained how she didnt have no friends
>i try to be her friend and maybe even more down the road
>friends at the time tell me stay away cause she is a bitch
>go for it anyways
>look for her to chat but she is never around
>eventually give up on her

>some other girl then asks me "if i'm mad at her because i dont look for her no more"
>get the feeling she is just playing me which she did.
>tried go after her one more time
>same shit again

she just wanted attention to feed her ego. she played the loney girl card but is actually a bitch just like i was warned. she liked guys with money. something which middle class doesnt have. she broke my heart before i even got a chance to give it to her. being a mexican is a fucking curse. eveybody hates us just like black people, even our own kind too. everybody hated her at my old job because she was full of herself

>inb4 fat or ugly or manlet

i just want a gf. a shoulder to lean on. its so hard to meet the right people man. 24yr old kissless never had a gf virigin
>>
I used to catfish people a lot
I would get them to jerk off on webcam for me and then reveal I am a man afterwards
>>
Hey, this is Nev from the MTV show Catfish, do you have a minute?
>>
Not so much catfish.

Two or so years back I was trawling cam chat sites and started talking to a sort of cool girl (probably 16 or something, I would have been 19) from a different country. She seemed fairly interesting in an emo way that I'm always drawn to.
Fast forward a bit and all of a sudden she's sending me images of brutally cut arms and stuff, saying she'd been cutting herself. She also would try and freak me out saying she'd cut herself really badly.

One quick reverse image search later and it was obvious she was faking the cuts.
It's weird how people like to pretend to be so sad.
>>
I used to catfish all the fucking time.

I'd use FB pics of girls I know IRL.

The trick is to use pics that are believably attractive, not 10/10.

I probably catfished more than 20 guys over a period of three years.

Got over it though.
>>
>>17553409
why did you catfish people? like, i don't understand why you would go through the effort of cat fishing people, what would be the point.
>>
>>17553417
It's a rush.

Make up a fake name, fake identity, not be me and my shitty problems for a while.

I also weighed like 20kg more than I do now and wasn't getting attention IRL.

Dropped the weight, started attracting guys again. Stopped catfishing.

Not going to lie though, I do miss the excitement and sometimes FB stalk guys I "met". Two in particular.
>>
File: 1473232093789-b.gif (231KB, 800x508px) Image search: [Google]
1473232093789-b.gif
231KB, 800x508px
I was catfished the past couple days

She topped responding when I asked if she wanted to do something with me this weekend.

Must be a lot of catfish these days.

Glad I didn't fall for his trap...
>>
>>17553428
i understand it probably makes you feel good but didnt you stop for a moment to consider how you're making the other person feel? i doubt you would like it if someone catfished you.
>>
>>17550226
>nowhere near as attractive as their tinder pics
Omg this. I went on a tinder date and I'm a short girl so I don't typically mind shorter guys. I'm like 5 feet and this guy said he was 5'4 in his profile. He was literally shorter than me and had a speech impediment. I'm pretty sure he was like at least partially retarded. I didn't want to go but I thought it would be rude but who cares I got free dinner and drinks then said adios.
>>
>>17551472
This post is 10/10
>>
>>17551598
The Mexican thing is good. I only date Hispanic or white guys but prefer Hispanic. My bf or whatever the fuck he is is Hispanic and I love hearing him speak Spanish for some reason. I'm watching him do a belt test for bjj rn. Take up mma or something girls love rough guys.
>>
Yeah, I was 15 and in high school. Some people started to point it out and after trying to get some way to actually see her I broke up with "her." Whole thing lasted only a few days.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.