[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it easier to get laid while traveling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: slider1.jpg (189KB, 1920x1337px) Image search: [Google]
slider1.jpg
189KB, 1920x1337px
I'm from Quebec and I keep hearing about how it's way easier to have sex in a foreign country. I am not looking for sexual tourism but rather have fun with local girls. Where do you suggest traveling to easily get girls?
>>
I suggest you check out >>>/trv/ . In particular read the sticky carefully.
>>
That is a lie.

Just like in your home country, you have to be attractive and have game to get girls. Just because you are from another country doesn't make girls jump on your dick.
>>
>>17549707
If you're attractive and charming, yes.
Unless you're in Asia, then you just have to be white.
>>
>>17549745
I keep hearing that girls like foreign guys because they are mysterious/different. Also, social interactions depends from country to country. Some women are easier to talk to. I am looking more specifically at central/northern europe
>>
>>17549748

Also a lie and coming from a person who has no idea what he is talking about. If you are in military and go into asian countries you will have a lot of pussy because women love men who are disciplined and in uniform.

The only asian women you are going to get in asian countries are whores who think you have money and will put out to rob you when you go to sleep. Happened to two of my friends and the police didn't do shit.
>>
>>17549758

No. Girls find foreign guys to be initially intriguing but that is it. They aren't hotter in any way but different. Once they get to know you and you are pathetic you will be ignored. Girls are attracted to guys who they find....attractive. Crazy I know.
>>
>>17549760
>Disciplined
>Literally get paid minimum wage to go places and wait for shit to go down
A teacher would be more respectable desu
>>
>>17549770

You clearly don't have any idea of what you are talking about. Won't be responding to you anymore.
>>
>>17549763
I heard that Sweden and all the nordic countries have all very open minded women and baltic countries too. I just find that women here in Canada are just cold and hard to approach
>>
>>17549793

That is because you are not attractive and because you have no game.

If a woman was interested she would be warm, welcoming and laugh at your jokes. Change your approach dude, don't fly off to another country expecting different results and then be mad when the same thing happens over there as well.
>>
>>17549780
>Call someone wrong without telling them why
Awesome.
>>
>>17549707
This gets discussed a lot on /trv/, my home board.... opinions vary and dumb piss-fights such as above are very common.

But as someone who travels a lot, and has lived in a part of Asia with a salacious reputation I'll say that the whole 'white god' idea has been widely exaggerated in most of East and Southeast Asia. The easiest women there have their hands out, and most normal/good girls are less forward and more chaste than most Westerners. Whether they think we are handsome varies, but in Thailand, for example, white people are generally considered less attractive than prettyboy Koreans or Eurasians. Period.

Many backpacker women are easygoing, so getting laid with other travelers isn't that hard.

I will also say that most American and many British girls are susceptible to French accents; if you're good-looking and have game being a French speaker will probably work to your advantage, even if it's just Quebecois.

Finally, I do think there's some truth to the /trv/ adage that "if you don't get laid at home, you won't get laid abroad," but with some caveats. There's a bit of an advantage to being exotic sometimes, with some people, but if you are socially useless or ugly you're not going to transform into a seducer with a new stamp in your passport.
>>
>>17549848
I can pull some women here where I live but I like women from other countries especially if they speak a different language. I just want to know cities or small towns that have women easy to approach, I can handle game but it's just the part about breaking the ice that's hard for me. I heard that Finland and rural Sweden are good places for that but I want to know from other people
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.