[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had an argument with the girl i was dating because she was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1472980043157.png (280KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
1472980043157.png
280KB, 640x386px
I had an argument with the girl i was dating because she was ignoring my texts for about 6 days. I thought she was ghosting me so i had a go at her and said some pretty cruel things. She replied to me basically saying "wtf, why you kicking off, i have been busy, i cant deal with this behavior", she sounded oblivious about why i was annoyed. I sent her another text trying to explain why i was pissed off. she hasnt replied. should i just block her at this point or should i send her another message? also, wouldent most people assume they are being ghosted if they are ignored for 6 days? thanks
>>
>>17549509
You were just dating,you didn't have relationship so I guess she is not interested in you anymore. If she was,she would looking forward to talk and see you
>>
>>17549523
yeah, thats what i though, so i had got pissed at her because she was ignoring me rather than ending it. dont know why she couldent of just been honest if this is the case.
>>
>>17549532
thought*
>>
>>17549532
So now ignore her too!
>>
>>17549509
You were being a little bitch and she's completely right.

She doesn't owe you anything, you don't owe her anything.

Always be chatting/dating more than one girl because all of them are seeing different guys as well, and you won't care if one of them ghosts you.
>>
>>17549552
>You were being a little bitch and she's completely right.

not really. its disrespectful as fuck when someones ghosts. if someone ghosts, they are clearly not mature enough for a proper relationship anyway. its not a case of "meh, you shouldent care" its shitty behavior and it shouldent be tolerated. its not hard to say you dont want to take things further.
>>
>>17549052
You were just dating, getting so upset about her losing interest and whining to her about it makes you a beta bitch.
>>
>>17549575
Meant for >>17549557
>>
>>17549575
you havent really answered my question though. i wasnt asking if me flipping out was beta or alpha. should i just completely ignore her and would you assume she was ghosting you too? she claims she was busy but it sounds like bs.

also, i wasnt upset that she lost interest. i felt disrespected that she that she would ghost me rather than end things properly. if someones behaviour is shitty, ignoring it is beta, making them aware of how shitty they are is alpha. you're beta if you just ignore someone when they are acting shitty. being alpha means to lead people.
>>
>>17549591
Yes, if someone ghosts you then you should ignore them or straight up ask them about it, but without throwing a hissy fit.
>>
>>17549509
last bump
>>
No one is too busy to send a text saying "Hey, I'm really busy but I'll talk to you as soon as I can."
You're an overreacting loser but she didn't respect you anyways.
>>
>>17551325
thanks but there is no need to be a dick.
>>
>>17551331
There was no need to be a dick to her either, dick.
inb4 whiteknighting, I don't care that the chick got sent rude messages. I just find your overreaction shameful.
>>
>>17551356
lol if you're aware that i done wrong, then why would act in a similar? calling me a dick is just going to diminish your point. you can call my actions wrong with resorting to insults, and if you cant, how am i even meant to take you seriously. alright, maybe i did over react but she alot more of an asshole if she was ghosting me. if you're dating someone, you should at least have the decency to end it if you dont want to take things further. and i didnt exaclty insult her, i basically just said that she was being immature and childish etc, and she should end it with me if she has lost interest, not just ignore me. i wasnt like "you fucking whore, kill yourself".
>>
>>17551383
The difference is that I don't want a relationship with you and so I lose nothing by trying to insult some sense into you. In my case, it's perfectly appropriate to be a dick. That being said:
Your OP said "cruel" things. Calling someone immature and childish after they ignore you is not an overreaction and it's also not cruel. I'm not sure why you described it as cruel. I think your words were reasonable.
>>
>>17551383
Also, post screencaps if you can.
>>
>>17549509
>I thought she was ghosting me so i had a go at her and said some pretty cruel things.
Bad move. If she HAD been ghosting, you'd have been setting yourself up for reputation-killing accusations of stalking. Ghosting is cruel, but venting just isn't worth the risk.
>>
>>17551405
well i have re read my text and to sum it up i said she was cold, childish, immature, disrespectful and isnt mentally read for a relationship. i thought saying she isnt mentally ready for a relationship was a bit cruel, i dont know though, i thought she was more of a bitch in her reply. i would send screenshots but they are on my phone and 4chan doesent work properly on my phone. there isnt much else to it other than what i have said.

>>17551427
i have no reputation though lol, im just a normal student. and i didnt say anything that would make me look like a really horrible person. either way, even if she wasnt ghosting me, she mustnt of liked me that much anyway because its not hard to send a quick text to say you are busy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.