[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you outgrow being an edgy fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm 22 and still find myself dying my blond hair black, sporting a leather jacket and spending my weekends wandering the city with a bottle of whiskey and Spotify's Kylo Ren playlist, looking for a fight/trouble and never finding it.

Apparently being an edgy teen fuck isn't something you naturally outgrow as I thought, but I still keep preferring it, and I don't know how to stop that bullshit and just fucking grow up.

So the fuck do I do?
>>
DESU My pussy is wet.
>>
>wanting to out grow the edge
You know that love isn't real OP.
>>
You embrace global white supremacy and let your hair grow blonde again.
>>
>>17549486
Yeah, but my mom's patience in "it's just a phase" is growing thin and she still likes my contribution to the household and the competition for the spot of the Family Disappointment is tough at the moment.
>>
>>17549487
Blond. Not blonde. The adjective derives from french, in which feminine adjectives sport the softening -e at the end, and the male do not.

Women are blonde. Men are blond.
>>
>>17549491
Are you gay?
>>
>>17549522
Gaye*
>>
>>17549531
Fuck you for making me laugh while sitting menacingly in the library park, reading a serious book.
>>
>>17549531
Take this (you)
>>
>>17549568
fuck you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.