[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend doesn't tell other boys she has a boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: JpQmMFnmgcQl.jpg (58KB, 594x439px) Image search: [Google]
JpQmMFnmgcQl.jpg
58KB, 594x439px
Why is my girlfriend doing this?

>be me and her, together for almost half a year
>I'm her first kiss, and took her virginity
>She write me a long message on 2 days ago (which is the date we first met) about how she can't imagine being with anyone else, how she used to have such low self esteem before I came along, I treat her so good and she loves me, and how she's so happy she got with me etc
>I always do cute things for her and buy her things, treat her like a princess

Then out of fucking nowhere, yesterday (1 day after she written that nice long msg), she met some new guy in school and they get along pretty well, but I found out he confessed to her and she doesn't know how to respond. I told her well say you have a boyfriend, but she tells me she feels she doesn't need to. And how some guys are always trying to hit on her but she won't let anything happen. Then tries and twists what I say as if I don't trust her. Then we argued, now she saying she's not even with me and she's just gonna get with this new guy she doesn't even care anymore.

Clearly she's having some serious immature episode and I know she won't do anything anyway because like I said, I'm her first for everything, I just don't get why she wants to act like she's single or something. Doesn't make me feel appreciated you know.

Anyone know why she's being like this?
>>
>>17549415
>now she saying she's not even with me and she's just gonna get with this new guy she doesn't even care anymore.
So basically you don't have a problem because she broke up with you
>>
She's an attention seeking whore Iike aII women.

Deprive her of attention and she'II coming running back to you with her taiI between her Iegs begging for forgiveness.

Thats when you kick her ass to the curb and teII her to get fucked Imao
>>
>>17549427
She clearly has other guys giving her attention, why would she care about OP? What makes him so different?
>>
>>17549415
Stop caring OP. Flirt with other girls and use the exact lines she does with you but the most important thing here is to never be upset with her for anything. Continue being romantic, but just put up a front that you couldn't care less who she talks to or what she's doing when you aren't around. If you continue getting upset she will leave you. If you act like you don't give a fuck she'll come running to you.

In reality you can't get upset at this girl for capitalizing on herself. If attractive girls kept offering you things as guys do to her then you'd do the same shit whether you want to believe it or not.

In the end though you have commitment and that's why she will come running back to you the second she gets doubts about this other guy (which she will eventually). Just play it cool no one cares about your relationship but you and her. Your friends will probably be dicks about it to you too, but just stop caring or you'll lose her
>>
>>17549431
WeII if she cares about him and his attention eventuaIIy she wiII come back when the other attention dries up/she decides she doesn't want it anymore.
Thats when he crushes her for being a fucking bitch Imao
>>
>>17549415
Don't feel safe because you are the first in everything. The fact that she said that she used to have low confidence before you, means that now she has! Now she is not shy on kisses,on sex etc. in the first time with you ofc she was. But now that she wants to act the single... I guess she likes the new guys so she wants to get their attention to feel more confident. And then who knows what she is going to do.

>>17549419
Agree
I also got it as she broke you up.
>>
File: 1468288113140.jpg (48KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
1468288113140.jpg
48KB, 480x410px
>>17549415
>I'm her first for everything
Apparently, the first boyfriend she's going to cheat on, too.
>>
>>17549962
>>
>>17549415
Your girlfriend does not respect you enough to tell people you're dating her. You either need to instill that respect in her (giving her an ultimatum if she does not tell these guys she has a boyfriend) or leave her. As someone who used to do this I recognize this mentality and it will ONLY lead to her cheating on you or doing something inappropriate. She's leaving the door open for bad shit to happen in your relationship and you NEED to set clear boundaries if she won't.
>>
>>17549415
I'm sorry OP, but she's going to cheat on you if you let this continue.

She's immature and doesn't understand the concept of being in a committed relationship, and it doesn't help that you're her first everything. Either make her respect the relationship or leave her high and dry before things go south.
>>
>>17549962
>Apparently, the first boyfriend she's going to cheat on, too.
How? She already broke up with him. He has no claim on her anymore.

I am sorry to hear that you're hurting, OP. But it sounds to me like this has been in the works for longer than you know. She didn't tell people she had a boyfriend because she was looking for a new one. Then she found a way to goad you into blowing up, so she could dump you while telling herself that you were to blame.
>>
That's a big red flag. She's keeping her options open.
>>
File: 1471011708354.jpg (45KB, 736x919px) Image search: [Google]
1471011708354.jpg
45KB, 736x919px
>>17549415
Who knows?

Just focus on you.
She needs to get
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

It's the way to play.

T. BOSS
>>
>>17549415
She's just thirsty for attention and the power that comes from getting that effortlessly. This is something immature people do (though it's easier for women). Talk to her and tell her that if she can't grow up you're going to have to leave, but spoiler alert, she'll take it really poorly.
>>
>>17549415
She loves attention, so yeah...
>>
Your girl is an auction and someone bid higher than you.
Good luck OP. Hopefully you'll learn from this.
>>
>>17551037
>She didn't tell people she had a boyfriend because she was looking for a new one.
Fucking Exactly and the bf is always the last to know. That is what she intended and is what she achieved
>>
File: 1469551759518.png (721KB, 830x987px) Image search: [Google]
1469551759518.png
721KB, 830x987px
>>17551037
Depends how strictly you look at cheating. She proved her unfaithfulness when she started entertaining other men while they were still together. Whether or not she carried out the full deed makes no difference. Her intention was to be with another. I would have written that off as cheating and promptly told her to fuck off.
>>
Dear /adv/,

Your board is really quite incredible. It's amazing how so many OPs appear to be not mentally equipped to handle life. I literally can't believe it.

Honestly, OP can't possibly be over the age of 15, right? Please tell me that's whats really going on here with so many hopeless threads like this in your catalog.

Regards,
-A traveling namefag
>>
>>17551529
>Honestly, OP can't possibly be over the age of 15, right? Please tell me that's whats really going on here with so many hopeless threads like this in your catalog.
Unfortunately, no. We have a large 18-30 base but get people 40+ from time to time. Sometimes they give help, sometimes they need it.
>>
>>17549415
Get out
>>
>>17549415
GET READY OP YOU ARE GOING TO GET KEK'D.
>>
>>17549962
This.
>>
>>17549415
Since nobody seems to take her defense, I'll do a little.

> I, as man with a gf, also tend to avoid saying I have a bf when someone hits on me, and mention my reasons, this is not hiding something or trying to get in a relation with another person, but rather sparing the "Look, don't talk to me I have a gf" bullshit which is even more prominent from women to men.

But despite this, I find hard to believe you're such a great guy while you can't even talk to her properly when a situation like this happens, you are putting all the blame on her and didn't even asked her opinion before making all of this a troublesome event.
You either step up as a man and talk to her, understand her and give her your opinion
Or you're going to end up in the trash.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.