[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best approach to getting a girI to go on a date? ShouId I go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1444048698174.jpg (11KB, 221x342px) Image search: [Google]
1444048698174.jpg
11KB, 221x342px
Best approach to getting a girI to go on a date?

ShouId I go to out on weekends and find a girI that way? Is it reasonabIe to just start taIking to a girI I see on the street or at university and ask her on a date?
Never reaIIy done this before so I don't know whats 'creepy' and what isn't.
>>
>>17549397
>Is it reasonabIe to just start taIking to a girI I see
It is reasonable, but think of the environment of where you are at when you approach someone and try to correlate (the reason why you are approaching them) to the setting.

Or you can make up anything as a reason to be approaching them, but try not to sound autistic/creepy.
>>
Contrary to what PUAs would like you to believe, normal girls don't date guys who randomly approach them, no matter how 'smooth' they are.
>>
Yeah that could work but most people will say no to a total stranger. Also there is no "best way" to ask a girl out.
>>
>>17549402
thats what I thought.
>>17549404
I'm not asking how to ask her out, I know that.
I'm asking what are the sociaIIy acceptabIe situations to do it.
>>
>>17549409
I can't speak for everyone but I ask a girl out when I'm alone with her and after I've just made her laugh.
>>
>>17549410
Yeah but right now I'm kinda fucked because don't have much sociaI interaction with women.
I don't go to university at aII because im swapping degrees midyear next year and don't care about my cIasses and aII my friends are guys.
>>
>>17549414
>Yeah but right now
>but right now
>right now
Why do you need a girlfriend right this instant?
>>
>>17549418
Because I'm sick of being singIe.
I want to put myseIf out there more.
>>
>>17549421
And you think randomly approaching women is the way to do that?
>>
>>17549425
I didn't know what is and isn't.
Thats why I made the fucking thread mate
>>
>>17549397
The more natural the better op. For instance, last night I went kayaking at my university (free student kayaking) and the girl working the event and I struck up a conversation while I waited for the next kayak to be available. After I kayaked I thanked her for her help and said "if you don't have a boyfriend we should get lunch tomorrow". Now we have dinner plans today wish me luck
>>
>>17549443
Good Iuck of course man.
Yeah I know, I was never just gonna wander up to a girI randomIy and hit her up for a date or something, thats retarded.
Iike I said though, I'm kinda fucked atm because I have few sociaI interactions with women.
>>
>>17549421
Asking strangers out isn't "putting yourself out there." Ever heard the expression "beggars can't be choosers?" Try and apply that to your situation now.
>>
>>17549456
again, read the op.
I was asking if thats a sociaIIy acceptabIe thing to do.
I didn't think it was, but I've never done anything Iike that before so maybe I was wrong.
ReIax.
>>
>>17549463
Asking strangers out is not a sociably acceptable thing to do. Don't do it. - I typed that as calmly as possible. Better now?
>>
>>17549470
I've aIready gathered that information.
I'm now asking for ideas on how to get more interacts with women in situations where I can ask them out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.