[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help avoiding assassination...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: collage.jpg (368KB, 1500x2095px) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
368KB, 1500x2095px
I'm retired and living abroad in a tropical third-world country.
The philippines, to be exact... close to the capital.
Have 3 young kida and married almost 10 years.
Wife behaves weirdly these last 2 months.
Checked her messages on friday to find her planning with her pinoy fuckbuddy the best way to kill me soon.
She strangely said she had to go to work on saturday but went to meet him and didn't sleep home (again).
He works either in the police or local FBI equivalent.
Current laws of this country officially allow any citizen to kill anyone they see fit.
Today my wife kicked hard our 4 year old daughter.
I don't have friends nor relatives nor know anyone here trustworthy... nor do I speak their language.
What can I do?
>>
>>17549375
Go to the ambassad maybe to get advice and protection ?
>>
>>17549378
I agree, get your kids and go there,show them the messages and don't go back at home
Btw,do you have any idea why she wants to kill you?
>>
>>17549375
Do you have relatives in other country? If yes get your kids and leave the country without tell anything
>>
>>17549385
I would do this,but before leaving the house, I would have printed this image,and letting in the house so she will see it
>>
>>17549375
Are they really serious about those things? :O Couldn't be some kind of sex thing?
I'm not a good judge of that ofc since I don't know the country etc. but you should definitely go to a safe place with your kids like your home country if you have the opportunity.
>>
>>17549375
What if you got her fuck buddy's personal ID and took that conversation the the authorities? Would they fire him or maybe jail him or is it so corrupt there that it won't work?
If the police is incompetent there go to the ambassad
>>
>>17549375
poster from >>17549378
If this is true , you have proof that your wife is seriously putting your kids in danger . Go to the Ambassad , tell them you and your kids are in danger , get the fuck out of there . And only then , get revenge ( with child support maybe ) . Keep your calm to prove your trusthworty and that your the best choice for your kids .
>>
>>17549378
>>17549442
The only thing you should do right now is getting the fuck out of there with your kids man . What country are you in ? If you can get her phone to give it to lawyers to secure your proof . Be careful with police if you're in a country with High corruption . Don't tell anything to her or act suspicious . Just move cause your days are maybe counted
>>
>>17549453
Well he has disappeared , let's hope he is still alive
>>
Your fault, whitey
>>
File: CmJl40mWQAAbGAJ.jpg (40KB, 800x696px) Image search: [Google]
CmJl40mWQAAbGAJ.jpg
40KB, 800x696px
>women
>>
File: images(11).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images(11).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>17549485
Nah, man. You mean

>Filippinos
>>
File: increaseincases-420.png (53KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
increaseincases-420.png
53KB, 420x315px
>>17549381
>why she wants to kill you?
Because that's how people think in the Philippines.

When there is a problem, people just go to sleep hoping when they open their eyes is gone. If it's not gone they just pretend not to see it. Whoever doesn't pretend along is in trouble. My wife prefers to kill me than to deal with the issue. She does the same with everything else in her life. It's a filipino cultural identity trait known as "hiya".

6 months ago I also discovered another of her secret affairs and stopped doing sex with her fearing she might bring diseases home. After all the philippines is known as the most promiscuous country in the world reminiscent of a huge orgy nation where every man/woman has plenty of monthly partners causing the public HIV epidemic in just 4 years to grown 600%.

You know what she did? Instead of remembering that she is married now, and a mother and has responsibilities and doing the right thing, like for example: apologizing for her affairs, fixing her unfaithfulness issues, and being careful not to ever do it again like a normal civilized person would, no...

instead of doing that, after I catch her with one man she just got even more men... like a snowball rolling downhill... filipinas are very proud people.
>>
>>17549375
Well shit man.

Do what everybody else suggested and get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>17549375
>10 years married
Holy shit wtf man
>>
>>17549857
besides crying about it now, wtf are you gonna do about it now that we've consoled you about it? :x
>>
If the law allows you to kill anyone why don't you kill her first? Then find out where he lives so you can kill him too.
>>
>>17549375
That picture doesn't make sense. It says he was last seen 1 minute ago. Then there's a message being written when the screenshot was taken. Stop lying on the internet.
>>
>>17549495
nope it's a female thing. women are literally the modern day nigger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR-UqdYzZbA
>>
the best advice is grab your kids and dissapear to your countries embassy with these proofs whilst she is out..

do it and dont wait
>>
>>17549948
This.

I was going to post about that, myself.
>>
>>17549381 me again
>>17549442
>>17549458
So yeah smells bait with this pic but still gonna reply so you now , after a quick search adultery is punished with prison in the phillipines for the cheating woman and the man, there's apparently a known inequality between men and women ( in your favour ) . quick , now the feminazis are coming
>>
>>17549375
So what are you going to do now? You need to do something fast
>>
why dont you kill her first you idiot
>>
>>17549390
>I would do this,but before leaving the house, I would have printed this image,and letting in the house so she will see it
Bad idea. It lets her know you're onto her before you know who all involved parties are. Just go to the embassy, and let them bring in law enforcement. She can find out you know when the cops come knocking.
>>
>>17549375
Call up president Duterte and show it to him, he'll have her killed as an example and her fuckboi too.
>>
>>17549375
>Current laws of this country officially allow any citizen to kill anyone they see fit.
kill your wife, dipshit. then move out of the country with your kids
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.