[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't more females be like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: hot-girl-theme-bq17.jpg (99KB, 749x468px) Image search: [Google]
hot-girl-theme-bq17.jpg
99KB, 749x468px
Why can't more femanon's be this easy to talk to?

Generally, I'm a somewhat shy dude, and I'm very afraid of rejection, so I generally avoid females I feel won't give me the time of day... and already avoid ugly ones I would never give the time of day... lose lose. Next, years and years just keep passing me by, no GF, and it feels like the world could care less.

About 6 years ago, I remember cutting the grass, minding my own business, when all of a sudden;

>A wild female appears near the park with her friend ^_^
>She keeps yelling hey you, hey you!
>I look over, ignore her, and keep cutting the grass
>I run inside my house, take a shower
>Walk outside with my niece (she was a little girl at the time)
>Walk to the park with said niece, pretend not to notice said girl
>Said girl tells me to come over
>I walk over
>We talk, she says I'm cute and asks if I'd like to take her number down
>I wonder what the catch is O.o
>She tells me she's 13, but she said it's cool, because she has dated someone my age before "I was 21 at said time" I freak out for a second, because she passed for 18, take her number, walk away, texted her for a few days, blah blah-things didn't carry on long for obvious, law-abiding reasons. Lol

Anyways, I've been alive for almost 30 years, and someone my own age has NEVER approached me in this manner. Why aren't more of you femanon's more up front like this girl was despite her age? She wanted something and she actually made an effort and took some of the pressure off. I feel that if more women did this, it would help me boost my own confidence. Other than this instance, I've never been approached like that.

Make no mistake.... then and now, she was a high to mid 8, so it wasn't like she was a hideous 5 or 6.
>>
Just how you talk about women shows the issue on you. Ay 30 you should have the basics of communication down with a foundation for confidence. That situation there just reeks of a dodgy girl and why you took the number is beyond me.

There are many girls who are normal but if you are 30 and still type like that, I think you still need to work on the maturity department. The final line rating her look and trying to reassure us she isnt ugly pretty much highlights the core of your problem. You need to grow up.
>>
>>17548873
Also the girl is question is 13. Don't forget about that.
>>
You haven't described yourself at all. Maybe you just aren't attractive. Do you have decent looks, friends, a good career, and in general have your life together? That's kind of expected at 30.
>>
I may have a vagina, but I'm also an anon. You know the multitudes of threads on here that pretty much read "baww Im a social misfit. i don't know how to talk to people and can't into friends. wat do?" I'm comparable to those people. The idea of approaching a stranger and speaking to them is as horrifying to me as it would be to the next not well socially adjusted anon.
>>
>>17548854
>Why aren't more of you femanon's more up front?
> You should help me boost my own confidence
> I'm very afraid of rejection, so I generally avoid females I feel won't give me the time of day
>and already avoid ugly ones I would never give the time of day

>I want you women to approach me
>but I actively avoid you
>no uggos plz tho, just you pretty girls talk to me now

Iunno. I don't generally take kindly to being graded by my appearance like a piece of meat.
>>
File: 1473383002301.jpg (370KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473383002301.jpg
370KB, 1280x720px
>>17548917

I'd rather have a girl on my saucisse than not desu
>>
>>17548873
Woah..... fucking /thread imo
>>
You don't understand the social dynamics of the genders, you like it or not, the man has to show interest and gain the trust of a woman, so she can open herself and share interests. A woman would rarely come to you, if there is one interested in you, she would probably give signals, but they are going to be subtle. Because, woman can always get treated like sluts or that they are easy if they seek a man first.
>>
>>17548975
I understand the dynamics very well, actually. It's a long story though. When you've had a rough time with women all of your life, it's not very easy to make big changes when you're already and adult. Some things don't change.
>>
>>17548975
Maybe in the past, but men now risk being seen as creepy pervs. It's a stalemate, just like in Japan.
>>
>>17548975
I guess it's a good thing I work around women I'm not attracted to. Amazing how that ends up, right?
>>
>>17548987
It depends, if you use the correct body language it would be hard to say you are a perv or creepy guy.
>>
>>17548997
I'm socially awkward. I like to complement girls looks for no reason and maybe they see it as me hitting on them.
>>
>>17548997
same applies to women: if you are upfront with approaching men, you are no slut.

If you go up to them and ask for a number instead of sex, then you arent a slut.

And slut is very much a nicer word overall than beeing called a creep or pervert, dont you think? sluts get invited everywhere, creeps and perverts nowhere.

Also here are my two cents: Women are prone to be more social and better at talking, so mankind would be better off if those people better suited at doing the talking would actually use what they are good at.
>>
>>17548854
>Why can't more femanon's be this easy to talk to?
Because femanons spend a good portion of their life surrounded by the bitter unfuckables: redpillers, MGTOWs, PUAs, and the like. That kind of environment poisons a person, male or female. It's one of the ways that these creeps and their predecessors have ruined the dating scene for everyone: women and decent men alike, but also for themselves.
>>
File: tmp_21218-q4y7ig11381375472.jpg (73KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21218-q4y7ig11381375472.jpg
73KB, 580x580px
Generally, women ARE this easy to talk to, as long as you treat them like people: not angels or demons or sexdolls, just people. If the only times you ever deal with women are when you're trying to get laid, this will show -you cannot hide it- and it will scare them off. Get yourself some girl friends -two words, mind: women you are not interested in romantically, but genuinely enjoy hanging around- and do stuff together. This will get you badly-needed practice in dealing with women, which is basically the same as dealing with men. The only real difference is that you need to ease up on the crude sexual humor, if you're into that sort of thing. The rest is basically the same.

What is holding you back, OP, is your fear of rejection. You're treating women as gods, to judge your worth as a person for you to treat as gospel, and this is not good. You make a much bigger deal out of it than you should: rejection stings, yes, but it is no big deal. Pining like this hurts much, much worse.

The cure is to get out there. You don't have to flood yourself; no one ever cured arachnophobia by sticking his hand in a bucket of spiders. But the only cure for fear is to face it. Be brave.
>>
>>17548854
"Why aren't more of you femanon's more up front like this girl was despite her age? She wanted something and she actually made an effort "

BRO, THEY DO, THEY JUST DONT WANT YOU
>>
HIGH STANDARDS
>>
>>17548854

Sorry for off-topic, but are these cum stains in Caprices' shirt?
>>
>>17548854

>all those emoticons

ive found out what your problem is, ur a fucking faggot, jesus no girl wants to be aorund this shit, you're worse than a girl.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.