[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is vicious when she argues. She makes all kinds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

My girlfriend is vicious when she argues. She makes all kinds of insults and attacks on me involving personal things. She keeps attacking my intelligence and insinuating I'm just stupid.

Just now I told her that it's very hard to keep my composure because she's being so cruel, and she just responded to me saying to blow up in anger at her because she knows I'm pissed.

Context: she's becoming Marxist more and more and attacking me for not being feminist and a capitalist (want to own a farm) I'm kinda conservative but I've told her I don't mind what her politics are I just like her for her.

Anyway we have couples counseling next week but this kinda stuff makes me feel really terrible.. I wish I could talk to someone . She hates all my friends because they were problematic so I stopped talking to them. I feel so alone I only talk to her and my family now. She has friends why can't I have any. I just want to die.

What do I do. I feel so low..
>>
>>17548606
Chances are she's also cucking you with a nigger for that 'diversity' quota.
Dump the stupid bitch. And I hope that experience was a good red pill on females in general, they're all trashy whores that ain't worth any of your time.
>>
Ask yourself why you picked such a person and why you're still staying.

Have a nice day.
>>
Damn, I don't want to insult or something but you seem really dominated by this woman, If I was you I'll try to get a better person for a relationship, this is to negative and I don't see it enhancing your life, if things get better after the counseling then good, but you should try to solve this.
>>
>>17548606
I broke up with a girl once for insulting me on the basis of my economic success. I would recommend that you do the same here-- your situation sounds far more severe. Think about what this would look like if the genders were reversed: she is emotionally abusing you and trying to keep you socially isolated. That's creepy and fucked up. Dump her before she ruins even more of your life. There are plenty of other women in the world. Don't give your attention and commitment to one who obviously does not love you or care about you.
>>
>>17548620
If the therapy doesn't go well, it'll probably end. She didn't used to be this way. It's only recent. We've dated for about two years.
>>
>>17548626
Thanks friend. I feel so pathetic..
>>
>>17548626
Also: you need to have your own friends, you need to have your own separate identity, and owning a farm sounds pretty cool. My grandparents owned one. They bought more and more land over the years and were multimillionaires when they retired. It's a good life if you like physical outdoor work and taking care of things. It's the foundation of human society.
>>
>>17548628
That sucks, I had a friend that got in the same situation like two or more times, when he was about to break the relationship, the girl would beg for him not to, and would change for good, but it all repeated again after some months, maybe they think you aren't going to just left them, that's why they act like that, or I could be some other reason, I don't know.
>>
>>17548632
That's normal for people in this type of situation. It's part of why they sometimes have such difficulty leaving. The hardest step is having the courage to walk away when you don't know what the future holds. But it's necessary for the sake of preserving one's own identity and well-being. Incidentally, I've found that spending more time with friends after breaking up with a girl tends to improve my mood and motivation. Even if you haven't talked to some lately, you can always get in touch again. Relationships make people do crazy things. Like some kind of temporary insanity. You'll look back on this someday and wonder why the hell you put up with it at the time.
>>
>>17548606
She has borderline personality disorder

My ex did too, leave her she's insane and is probably cheating on you.
>>
>>17548643
>>17548659
Thanks for all the advice. I think I'll make it through. Thank you guys
>>
>>17548632
>>17548961
OP you're not pathetic you just made a mistake

What would be pathetic is if you stayed with her for any extended period of time. Leave her now, seriously
>>
Regain control and talk to your friends again. Women are all talk but really they want to be with strong men that take charge.
>>
1 Retrieve your balls from her pocketbook. (Don't forget your upbringing in the process though.)
2 If she kicks up a fuss over you deciding not to take shit from her anymore, show her where the door is.

I'm not the sort to tell people to just break up without trying to fix shit. Try to fix shit. Part of that is making it clear you are unhappy, dissatisfied, and unwilling to spend your life like this. Unless of course lots more years like this sounds good to you?
>>
>>17548606
>My girlfriend is vicious when she argues. She makes all kinds of insults and attacks on me involving personal things. She keeps attacking my intelligence and insinuating I'm just stupid.
She sounds like a catch if she can't have an adult discussion

>Context: she's becoming Marxist more and more and attacking me for not being feminist and a capitalist (want to own a farm) I'm kinda conservative but I've told her I don't mind what her politics are I just like her for her.
Run, if she is giving you shit over your views then she isn't worth sticking with

>we have couples counseling next week
Are you married? have you got a mortage together? have you got kids together?
If the answer to those questions is "no" then you should leave.

It is ok for couples to have different political views, it isn't ok for anyone to get aggressive and make personal insults towards their partner.
It is only going to get worse, maybe she is your first love, maybe you think she is the best that you can do, but you should end it, couples counselling isn't going to fix anything.
>>
You should talk again to your friends! And tell her that as she has her own friends you will have your own too. What you said reminds me a tv series "deadly women". Take care!
>>
>she just responded to me saying to blow up in anger at her because she knows I'm pissed
Some people feed on drama. She is one of them. Focus on that sentence you just wrote: she wants you to be angry. She admitted it plainly. She doesn't want the two of you to have a civil conversation, she wants you to yell at each other, that is her goal and she will keep increasing her pressure until it happens. Then it will cause a fight and she will be satisfied if it leads to the kind of drama she wants or she will call you abusive if it doesn't tickle her fancy. If you don't like fights and arguments then you are doomed to have an unhappy relationship. It is near impossible to deal with people like that. They are angry on the inside and don't want to admit it. They want to push your buttons until you give them a passable reason to be offended and let out that anger. If you want a quiet and happy relationship then you should look elsewhere.
>>
>>17549091
Deadly Women lol
>>
>>17548606
Dump her.
Just wonder what the situation would be if the situation was reversed.
If you called her whore or slut while arguing. If you locked her in the house and asked her to not talk to anybody else.
She is abusive.
Talk to your friends again and try to get them to help you to get out.
>>
>Marxist feminist
The girl you fell for is dead. There is nothing to save but yourself. The sooner you dump her the better.
>>
Dump the butch
>>
>>17548606
Lol you're stupid

Otherwise you would have dumped her immediately
>>
>>17548606
Hey anon, girly grill here.
Listen, I had a bf like that. He would use personal things in fights. That's toxic. You just don't become vicious. Fights shouldn't be fights bjt arguments and they should have a calm resolution unless they are red flags or dealbreakers.

I think going out with someone that does not have enough patience and isn't matture enough to not understand sometimes people just think different then you should break up. You are not "conservative" for wanting a farm anon. That makes you awesome not conservative. I'm left wing and I have a farm but she has to learn to respect you and you shouldn't get mad or anything be the higher ground here and talk to her.
I'd say break up if you talk to her and ask her to be respectful but she doesn't change but if she makes the effor to grow up for you then stay

Just remember to try to get the best of a relationship. There's no need for you to be unhappy and first of anything it's always respect. To love is to respect.
>>
File: cycle of abuse.png (72KB, 650x452px) Image search: [Google]
cycle of abuse.png
72KB, 650x452px
Frankly, she sounds abusive, from what I'm seeing. Trapping you, socially isolating you, attacking you verbally and emotionally, dismissing or blowing up when you try to try to tell her she's hurting you. I wouldn't be surprised if she wants you to hit her in order to have more leverage over you and hang that over your head as to why you should listen to her all the time. I've known someone like that.|

Abusive people also don't start out acting abusive. If they did, people wouldn't like them. So they rein it in, control it, and over time they start testing the boundaries and seeing what they can get away with. Effective ones will also not be terrible all the time, since that drives people away. They'll have "good days", and use how thing "used to be" as a form of bait. The abused will try to make things return to that state, and stay in the relationship because of how nice things were before and how the abuser is sometimes back to their "old self".

OP, does pic seem familiar?
>>
>>17549868
Why is it that girly grills are stronger and can get things done much better than strong independent women?
>>
>>17548606
this is the most pussy whipped post I have ever read in my entire life. holy shit op get some self respect and dumb that bitch.
>>
>>17548606
Why even try with someone like this? She's gonna get worse. Not good enough to take your balls from you but she is forcing you to eat them and like it. Run like the wind. Couples counseling my ass, she wants someone to tell her she's fucking right. Betcha its a female counselor right?
>>
Treat her as if She was just another hooker coming over for a bang, She will get the hint and Leave on her own.

I would never put up with any shit, Grow a set and put her in her rightful place.

Do You want children influenced by a Feminist?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.