[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Studies n things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Hello, it's one of my first times creating a thread in 4chan.
I have a really demanding parent and I don't know how to deal with it. I have to come home with good grades (Like 85/100 or better), I have to focus on my studies and everything.
I can't! I keep on playing and playing in the god damn pc. I also need to stop using it, I'm too addicted to social networks and video games. My sight is really bad, also my spine and neck are bad too so I started taking some medicines and treatments...
I really want to study and focus. I really do, but I can't just stop using the pc. The cellphone is also a problem.
What can I do? Please help
>>
>>17548443
Let it go...
>>
work on homework in a public setting away from your or other computers (like the library)

find a study group
>>
>>17548499
Actually, I'm not that free. I'm not allowed to go outside alone or with a small group
I feel suffocated being all day in home without being able to move my legs
>>
>>17548536
>not allowed

Do you live in a country where you're not legally an adult yet? Why do you say you're "not allowed?" You should be able to do whatever you want unless somebody has something over you.
>>
>>17548579

tell your mom "im going for a walk"

dont ask, tell

then go for a short walk

then come back

repeat and go farther every time

parents cant control you, what you think about what they think is controlling you, and that is your choice.
>>
>>17548443
>85
>good

90 should be your cut off OP. Don't be so such a slacker.
>>
>>17548582
If my father knows I'm going for a walk(or if I already did), he would yell to me and I'd get scolded. On his eyes, I'm pretty weak physically and mentally

My family sometimes seems like it's getting colder, distant, just because he argues about a lot of things and easily makes everyone agitated. I'm scared of making it worse
>>
>>17548605

>On his eyes, I'm pretty weak phsyically and mentally

standing up to him would change that opinion. if you want to walk, go for a walk. you can ignore yelling and scolding, its just bullshit.
>>
>>17548604
In my country it would be a 8/10, pretty good
I also don't have too much time, you know... I'm 11 hours in school and I'm given a lot of homework by some teachers
>>
>>17548622
High school is ez pz.

Being underage isn't.
>>
>>17548610
Weeell... it's a bit complicated to ignore that strong voice
How do I do it then, in the most pacific way? I find it hard to oppose since my voice is weaker and I'm easily disrupted by him
>>
>>17548624
It'd be easy to me if I study or pay attention to class, but that's where it goes this thread. I don't study, I'm too lazy and I don't know how to turn off the pc
>>
>>17548630

at the end of the day, you are just a brain and he is just a brain. dont let his brain control YOUR body. god gave you your OWN body so you could do with it what you wished
>>
>>17548636
Well then you're a piece of shit who needs to grow up and face reality.
>>
>>17548650
Face my ass
With luv,
Lottee
>>
File: blonde.jpg (21KB, 295x249px) Image search: [Google]
blonde.jpg
21KB, 295x249px
>>17548656
Jesus Christ you need to lurk more.
>>
>>17548642
I'll try it this weekend, but then... Should I stop paying for World of Warcraft?
>>
>>17548664
same goes 4 u
>>
File: op likes phallus.png (140KB, 1077x964px) Image search: [Google]
op likes phallus.png
140KB, 1077x964px
>>
>>17548681
S-Shut up... *blushes*
>>
File: 1470981705859.jpg (874KB, 1500x986px) Image search: [Google]
1470981705859.jpg
874KB, 1500x986px
>>17548681
saved
>>
>>17548677
No, it doesn't go for them. Mostly just for you. You are being a faggot.
>>
>>17548719
It's my natural talent. I know you love it. Wink wink.
>>
>>17548579
So how old are you?
>>
>>17548733
More than older enough
>>
>>17548741
No, see, I'm trying to give you advice and I'd like a grasp on how old you are to better understand your situation.

What is the legal age of adulthood where you live?
>>
>>17548751
You're allowed to do most things when you're 16(like for example driving or vote for president), but you're considered a young adult when you're 18
>>
>>17548765
Austria?
>>
>>17548536
well god damn theres your problem. that shit aint healthy being locked up all the time. In order to focus you have to have a balance of play and social interaction with hoomans or you end up posting one of those frog faces that says whats the easiest way to kill yourself "a friend wants to know" lol. No but seriously you gotta branch out get out of the house. Thats why you are addicted to PC and phone and all that, because its your only way out. You gotta stand up to your parents or sneak out and go have fun.
>>
>>17548765
So where does that put you? What legal power do your parents have over you?

I'm getting mixed signals.
>you're considered a young adult when you're 18
>You're right, I'm not an adult

How old exactly are you then?
>>
I have just attended to the top university but I think I won't be able to get through. My intellectual development stopped at the 7th grade, now struggling with writing, counting, not saying that I looked into my early dialogs and wondered how could I ever write that. And I got there by a pure luck and possibilities, neither I could express my thoughts on the topic harder than "what did you do today". If my attention is caught by some inanimate thing, like cup, or wall, whatever it is, I would stare at it with blank page in my mind, and then time flows fast, rapidly fast.

I don't know what I expected. Probably not as it is going right now.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.