[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Need Help With College Social Cues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: confused.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
confused.gif
494KB, 200x200px
A few days ago there was this mystery guy I met that tried to talk to me at school but obviously got shy and embarrassed all together then did a 180 and left.

TODAY, the same guy came and sat right next to me in the cafeteria. I was on my laptop and he was on his phone but occasionally he would glance at me, it was a pretty noticeable glance that I was able to time precisely and look directly at him when he did it. We ended up talking about games but then a mystery girl appeared!

A mystery girl familiar to him him! It's one of those situations where I can't tell if she's his girlfriend (maybe even married), sister or best friend. I just automatically assumed girlfriend because they left for class together but I haven't seen them do anything couple-like.

A lot later, I'm still in the same spot but random people took the seats around me. Mystery guy came back, stared in my general direction, stood around for a little (like he was waiting to see if anyone would move), then went and sat a short distance away.

Occasionally, I would look over my laptop and see him glancing. He didn't come over when people left the seats though.

I had to go do something for a club I'm in, so I went to do that and when I came back, Mystery Guy was seated next to where I was seated. I sat next to him and another dude and we had a conversation over majors then Mystery girl appeared again.

I conversed with the mysterious pair and we start talking about computers. Mystery guy said he bought mystery girl a new computer (hence why I thought she was wifey). After that they left together again, once again not in a couple like way, just a very familiar way.

What do you guys think of the situation?
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>17548401
I'd guess wife. Why don't, ya know, ask him?
It wouldn't have been awkward if you'd just have asked "who's your friend?" the first or second time you talked to him.
>>
>>17548415

That's the thing it was always pretty awkward talking to him, he'd be super flustered and really nice. He always looked at me like he wanted to talk but was holding back. So I kind of just left it alone?

I know I'll definitely find out for sure as the semester progresses, probably as early as next week. I just wanted a general heads up.

The glances are throwing me off, he's good looking, seems like a sweet and gentle person -_- but if he has a wife why???
>>
Just talk to the guy
>>
>>17548426

next time you see him, ask how his wife is. he will tell you whats up.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.