[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deciding On a Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Don't Panic.jpg (3MB, 4521x7066px) Image search: [Google]
Don't Panic.jpg
3MB, 4521x7066px
So, recently I've been hanging around two women and I want to make a move,but the problem is I don't know which one I should go after. Keep in mind, I'm a fat, (5' 10" 212 lbs) kissless, virgin who has never done anything like this before. As for if they're interested in me, girl 2 definitely is, girl 1 I think is.

Girl 1:
>THICC AF, like in a great way
>Blonde hair, blue eyes
>Dutch Afrikaans
>Erudite af, both her and I are near the top in our respective classes
>When we flirt, it's a very aggressive(?) kind of flirting. IE playful insults and whatnot

Girl 2:
>VERY skinny, probably 100 lbs and she's 5' 6", she's still curvy though
>Brown hair and blue eyes
>Very cute, crooked teeth, almost childish
>Our flirting is...? I make her laugh A LOT, except we don't really flirt that much. She does do childish things to get my attention. IE throwing papers, poking me when I'm not looking and acting like nothing happened, etc.

Both of them disagree with me politically. So, that's a thing. I just don't know what either of them see in me.

I thought I would have more time to decide, but one of the girls has invited me to something that has a high chance of leading to something going down. BONUS INFORMATION, I talked to some of girl 2's acquaintances and apparently her and her family life is crazy, like not in a good way. Girl 1's father is dead and her mother is some sorta hippy music teacher.

What do?
>>
>>17548393

>IE throwing papers

how old u son?
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 600x400px
>>
>>17548412

I'm sure it's not intentional, friend, but please delete this pic; you are on a blue board.
>>
>>17548412
Just got called into my boss's office because he walked by and saw this pic, thanks asshole.
>>
>GirI one is confirmed crazy with daddy issues and crazy hippy mother
>GirI 2 is crazy too
They both sound Iike root and boots, so might as weII root the hotter one Imao
>>
>>17549464
Has he threatened to let you go unless you suck his cock like one of the girls in your movies?
>>
>>17549464
>4chan
>at work
Do your fucking job dickhead.
>>
>>17549464
Hahahhaha
>>
>>17549477
>>17549480
>>17549482

Maybe if you followed the fucking BLUE BOARD rules then I wouldn't have to be terrified to use 4chan on my break, fuckface.
>>
File: 1444715504169-0.jpg (785KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1444715504169-0.jpg
785KB, 1066x1600px
>>17550319
Gonna stop browsing on your breaks now?
>>
>>17548393
i think you want the thick girl by the way you described her with more passion, but youll probably make the skinny girl upset because shes probably more loving.
>>
>>17549471
thick doesnt mean she has daddy issues LOl black does
>>
>>17550541
quick everyone start posting dicks now
>>
Neither of them is interested in you, fatty. Lose weight first.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.