[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: gundam.jpg (172KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gundam.jpg
172KB, 500x500px
I am 23 and I have no friends. My social anxiety is so bad that I have panic attacks at basic social interaction. I do have a job that has helped me. But I can only talk to people professionally.

It's getting to the point where I am to scared to leave my house.

How do I overcome this.
>>
>>17548008
be my gf
>>
Everyone has their own insecurities and problems they deal with, not just you, OP.
>>
>>17548008
be my bf
>>
>>17548022
op is a girl im willing to bet your life on it
>>
>>17548024
ftm will always be there for us
>>
>>17548033
Is dating a ftm gay?
>>
>>17548039
chicks with dicks are twice as fun
>>
>>17548045
I think you mean mtf then since ftm wont have real dicks
>>
>>17548050
not w/ that attitude
>>
File: 1469073421989.jpg (263KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469073421989.jpg
263KB, 1920x1080px
>>17548054
Bitch I look like Goku
>>
>>17548039
its not gay if he had a pussy
>>
>>17548008

Go see a therapist.

You have a crippling psychological disorder that requires an objective professional.

There is no home remedy for mental illness.

Therapist, now.
>>
File: 1398145241555.jpg (926KB, 1138x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1398145241555.jpg
926KB, 1138x1447px
hey gonna piggyback off your thread OP

So for the last year people have been occasionally bringing up that I should get a twitter, or giving me bantz for not having one.
But I am legitimately scared of getting one, like that people would make fun of me for low follower count or how slow I post, etc.
I would say I am a 7/10 dude, people try to talk to me and stuff but its like I don't really care about them, I just kinda talk to people to not look awkward.

Do people use anime twitter accounts as alts or is that all they have? I could use an anime avi one I guess.
>>
>>17548014
god I love seeing your name in like every fucking thread. that magmo thread was so funny
>>
>>17548732

Magmo for Harambe

I agree it was hilarious and much love returned my dear.
>>
>>17548008
Meds my friend, go see a docter about it, I was having the same problems and it has screwed me my whole life, recently I finally got the nerve up to try getting meds and I can tell you it was worth it, I have been on Paxil for little over 4 months now and the change is great, my anxieties have been halved if not more, I still get nervous interacting with people and I still don't know HOW to socialize worth a damn but I no longer feel horrified by the very idea of it, no more shaking, sweating, nausea, dizziness, all that shit, just a gentle nervousness that seems to be getting weaker as I get out more.
>>
>>17548095
Not OP, but, what if I have anxiety about seeing a therapist? Is there a better way to go about it than biting the bullet and "just do it"?
>>
>>17548317
Wtf...

>>17548008
Look, I was like 2 years inside my fcking house for depression problems, and I cared to much about what people thought about me, right now, I have improved alot...

There is no magic here, you need to get used to it, acquire experience, like in a videogame, your character starts weak, but then you level up right?

I'm still kinda anxious sometimes, but now with a little meditation I can brush it off, I go out more, I have more friends and people like me in general, even if you don't talk much, people still appreciate if you listen about what they tell you, and is fun to talk about your interest.

As I said, you need to get used to it, start slowly and go from there, but remember, your mind will be your enemy on social settings, that's why you need to learn about you and control it, have fun.
>>
>>17548848
why is that "wtf"? Did I do something wrong?
>>
>>17548914
It's just weird man, and on Twitter is easy to be alone, I have seen a lot of accounts that basically are fucking ignored but they keep posting stuff, almost like it's just for themselves.

At least on instagram I get some lokes for my animu drawings and shit.

But It depends on your personality I guess, I'm too self-conscious to just write or post a lot of stuff, I even want to delete this comment.
>>
>>17548947
I'm a HS senior though, and the school only has a thousand kids, so I feel like all my peers will look at my newly made profile and laugh (because I'm decently known). My friends give me banter for not being up to date on shit going on with what students are posting and shit.
Its already bad enough they ask me what I do all day and I can't say I lurk 4chan and watch anime, cause I somehow managed to befriend a sizable group of people with 300+ followers each.
>>
>>17548967
Well, just get a fucking Twitter then, for normie shit I use Instagram.

If they laugh at you for having an new account just brush it off, please don't be that guy "h-huh but I just started it! I'm obviously going to have nothing on muh Twitter! U are fags! Leave me alone, I'll eventually get moar followers" something along those lines.

The "bantz" you mention, well just don't respond to them, just keep it cool, don't waste to much energy.

I hope it was understandable.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.