[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm dealing with some crazy fake rape allegations.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vqi7FFTnug

A lot has been said on facebook, and I'll be sharing the full story on my youtube as well. Just hoping what 4chan has advice.
>>
>>17547662
>I had a liberal girlfriend.
>>
>>17547662
>>
Me and my gf had sex with her bestfriend. And their other friend has gone crazy with the bestfriend and now they are calling it rape...
>>
So did anyone report you? Did you make on official statement?
>>
>>17547662
has she reported you to the police or is she spreading rumors?
>>
>>17547801
If what you're saying is true, this is really fucked up. I'm really sorry.

I speak out against shit like this as much as possible. But all they have no problem saying that I'm brainwashed by the patriarchy or whatever and cast me out like trash for disagreeing.

I can't imagine how girls who have actually been raped or assaulted feel about shit like this.
>>
>>17547662
the least you show your face beside the world 'rape' the better.
Try talking to the person that was supposedly raped and had her give a statement that you did nothing?

Can't really think on anything else
>>
>>>/pol/88126826

I have one another post going on about this. I'' keep ya'll posted. Making a video telling the whole story now and am goina remove myself from facebook for a bit
>>
>>17547662
>Just hoping what 4chan has advice.
go to the police.
>>
>>17547912
why on earth are they doing this????

Personality-wise, have they been the type itching to get outraged about some injustice in the past?? Police or not, this shit can ruin someone's life.
>>
>>17547924
Also:
Lawyer. Up.

Maybe start a gofundme or something to pay. You'll get a lot of women-haters as well as level-headed people likely willing to help you pay to fight this. SOMEONE needs to be made an example of that exaggerating and public shaming for STUFF THAT ISNT RAPE is as bad as the crime itself, and takes believably away from people who have actually been assaulted.
>>
>>17547662
The privilege of men. This is the kind of thread that women will ignore or at most go "omg that's so terrible anon I'm sorry that happened to you" while continuing to support the system that allows this. This is what you get for interacting with women.
>>
>>17547948
What're you doing other than saying 'this is what you get'? How are you more useful than the chicks doing nothing again...?

And what should they do? Feminazis & SJWs have just as little respect for women who disagree as they do men. It's not like they listen to someone with a vagina more, they only listen to whatever is bolstering their 'causes.'
>>
File: Capture.png (39KB, 850x239px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
39KB, 850x239px
lol
>>
>>17547662
Quit playing into their bullshit. Dont insult them or anything online as this can be seen as defamatory material only weaking your case. Press charges immediately and Lawyer up. Sue the little cunts for everything they have.
>>
>>17547990
>And what should they do?
Even openly denouncing this would go a long way. People seem happy to condemn anyone accused of rape but the moment the topic of false accusations comes up everybody is silent.
>>
>>17547993
Why are you posting all this on social media and multiple boards? You already know what /pol/ would say. Did she go to the police? Have you been questioned?
It seems the more you fight with them on this, the worst it will get. Don't play into their games.
>>
File: consent psa.jpg (61KB, 422x560px) Image search: [Google]
consent psa.jpg
61KB, 422x560px
>>17548031
I'm not sure what you mean by openly denouncing it- I've certainly said my fair share of shit about this weird "everything is rape" movement that's been going down. I'm not shy about it, that's for sure.

In cases of he-said she-said, no one REALLY knows the truth. I can't say he/she is lying with absolute certainty.

What I can argue is what they CONSIDER rape. Shit like this picture to me is an abomination. I'd love for this psycho OP is dealing with to actually describe what happened instead of just throwing the term 'rape' around. More likely than not, whatever she describes is going to be ludicrous.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.