[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this girl like me or not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>I apply for a job, get interview
>while interviewing, spot cute cashier who is just my type
>we chat for a while about randomness
>get good vibe from her
>week later; first day we talk again. Shes happy I got the job
>for couple of weeks talk to her everyday
>she always waves to me and rushes to ring up my items when im on break
>she always asks when my shift ends(our shifts are always 2 hours apart)
>after a month I get the courage to hand her my number instead of asking for hers
>she texts me 5 days later
>"hey anon it's me, girl.sorry I haven't texted you yet, but It was my birthday and I'm wasn't feeling well"
>i ask her if she wants to go out sometime
>she responds "we could, if you'd like"
>I tell her I'll plan it when both of us have time
>she responded "cool cool"

Is she being polite and playing it cool or actually likes me??

Please help anons. I need it as I'm about to tell her the date plan

Pic semi related
>>
Seems like she likes you, plain and simple. Does she go to school or work another job? It comes down to how good you are (or in this case, bad, no offense) at reading people. When women are "busy" they're either 100 percent full of shit and they're sluts/partying/adventuring/whatever, or genuinely busy. With chicks, you get a good read on them. If you haven't been able to do that casually at your job, hanging out with her will let you do that.
>>
>>17547657

No, I don't think she has a another job, we both work there full time but I'm good at reading people it's just Im sorta second guessing myself because some girls are just super friendly

Should I just tell her the date plan? Like right now?
>>
>>17547617
She's being more than nice, but she seems like she wants to be good friends than boyfriend material. If she really a boyfriend or sexfriend she would have told you to come over around her birthday, which she was probably sick by drinking too much with her friends. It's been over a month you say and these feelings won't go away so take plunge and ask her out before you slide into gay best friend territory.
>>
>>17547668
If it's an obvious date she's not just being friendly, but if you're not texting her like right now, don't text her, do you know when she's free or is it just a vague "when we both have time"?
>>
>>17547688
Its vauge i don't know her schedule. But I specifically asked her out. I didn't say "hang out" I told her "I want us to go out"

She said "we could, if you'd like"
So I'm not sure. They always anything other than yes is a no.

But then again she texted me she could have not done that or said she had a bf

Im puzzled
>>
>>17547703
You're so naive, it's adorable, you're either underage or very inexperienced, or both

Ask her when she's free, genius
>>
She hates you mate.
>>
Make her a concrete date offer. What are you waiting for? That she looses interest or think YOU'RE not interested?
>>
>>17547823
We set up the date. But you went in on me lol
>>
>>17547894
what do you mean you setup the date? as in it's a done deal? If so, why any doubts that she likes you
>>
>>17547943
Our conversation we just had gave me my answer
>>
>>17547943
Yes! She likes me. Thanks for the help
>>
>>17547988
jfc keep focused on one thing at a time anon. At least you know now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.