[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What flesh light should I purchase?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (19KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 422x750px
What flesh light should I purchase?
>>
>>17547600
Stoya Destroya
>>
>>17547607
Care to explain why? I've never owned one before and there are so many of them.
>>
>>17547600
The Stamina Training Unit (STU). The first time I used it I came in like like 30 seconds but am able to last 10 to 15 minutes in a regular fleshlight. I highly suggest the STU if you want the most intense orgasm.
>>
>>17547622
How comparable are the flesh lights to a real vagina?
>>
Can you fuck it without lube?
>>
>>17547613
Because its the best and I own 3

Blade(wasn't that good), Succudry(high-tier for those really sensitive feeling orgasms), and Destroya

I researched them extensively and was never disappointed by the destroya and it literally feels like real pussy (even better than my last chick to be quite honest but not first gf)

Funny story I emailed them about a bubble in my Destroya and the sent me another one free because it counts as defective
>>
>>17547622
STU is garbage
>>
>>17547644
Why the Destroya one tho? How about the other flashlight girls like Riley Reid and Angela white?

Can you fuck it without lube btw?
>>
What does it mean by "discrete shipping"?

Doesn't it just show up in a brown box just like any other package from anywhere else?
>>
>>17547660
Because those are not as good the patterns make a big difference inside

And yes you do need lube
>>
>>17547687
What the fuck. Now I gotta shell out more money for lube? What if I fuck it raw
>>
http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Unrelated, but has anyone tried to give themselves The Stranger btw?
>>
>>17547644
Did they want you to send it back?
>>
>>17547689
Lube is like 11 dollars and it lasts like a month

You physically cannot fuck it raw, try imagining fucking a sticky sweaty armpit without lube
>>
>>17547694
No, it was a free replacement
>>
>>17547701

Pls respond.. >>17547683
>>
>>17547632
I don't know since I'm a pathetic late twenties virgin which is why I bought a fleshlight in the first place. It's the closest Im going to get to a pussy.

>>17547656
K
>>
>>17547707
Just wondered if there was some poor soul that had to handle returns.
>>
>>17547709
Its just a brown box yeah

Another funny story was because I ordered it while on a military base (had to walk to the post office to go get it cause it was during training)

I saw another guy with another same size box and we started laughing and he was like "dude you got one too!" and I asked him which one he got and we parted ways
>>
>>17547712
>never having sex in the year of our lord 2016

You better have sex before being a slut is no longer fashionable
>>
>>17547723
Can you use any water based lube?
>>
>>17547723
Might just drop a grand on a legal whore so I can fuck to my heart content without the law knocking down my door with its gnarled dick.
>>
>>17547740
Its the only type of lube you can use
>>
>>17547600
Tenga because putting your dick in the same hole twice is for betas
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.