[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend and anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1468128080964.jpg (90KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1468128080964.jpg
90KB, 640x1136px
I have been with my girlfriend for 6 months and she is always around. I can't watch anime around her because she gets mad because of the "skimpy girls". We can't watch ANYTHING with nudity in it because she gets mad. What should I do? Tough it out or just drop her. She does like to buy me things occasionally.
>>
Stop watching anime
>>
>>17547457
why does she dislike "skimpy girls"?
>>
>>17547457
Tell her to fuck off, you can watch whatever you want. Don't let her control you, women are always pushing the boundaries and if you let this go it's only a matter of time until you become a fucked doormat.
>>
>>17547496
Meant to say cucked, but fucked works just as well.
>>
>>17547468
Not sure. I think she is just self conscious.
>>
File: winry.gif (956KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
winry.gif
956KB, 500x484px
>>17547468
How can white women even compete?
>>
>>17547457
Why dont you just watch anime that are more SFW? There are many anime that are safe from nudity contents like One Punch Man, Hunter x Hunter, Erased, Nichijou & Nichibros, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Gintama, Mushishi, Natsume Yuujinchou, Barakamon, Haikyuu, etc. Usually the anime that has both male and female fans. Just watch those anime when she is around?
>>
>>17548048
Since she is 100% so insecure with herself and her body that she feels threatened by 2d animu girls, I don't think this will work. If she watches something with a woman in it period she's gonna get triggered.

Op, get yourself less damaged goods. You deserve it.
>>
>>17548056
Those anime I mentioned dont have many female cast that wear revealing outfits though. The worst I can think are OPM's mosquito villain that only appears in episode 2.
>>
>>17548072
they have females tho, females that could potentially steal her 3d boyfriend.

I'm just saying this is the thought process on this insane chick, shes insecure so she makes shit up to justify it. She'll think an animu grill dressed as a nun is revealing. Op should not be looking at any grills, 3d or 2d, other than her. I'm willing to bet she's chubby at best and those skinny asian anime chicks are threatening to her.
>>
Leave her as soon as possible. You can't fix her, and if you stay with her, you both will end fucked up for real.
>>
Though it out faggot, if she gets mad and pissed for this, get another girl. Shit, you should be a man with unlimited possibilities.
>>
File: 1472759049338.png (87KB, 268x325px) Image search: [Google]
1472759049338.png
87KB, 268x325px
>>17547468
Probably fat and insecure
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.