[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TEACHER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: lol.jpg (27KB, 300x430px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
27KB, 300x430px
I'm a senior in high school and this year one of my classes is being taught by a teacher new to the school. Let me just say that she is VERY attractive. My point is that I want to get with her but I have no idea how. Help?
>>
>>17547433
Your best chance to get on good rapport with her and see if she's single I'd so, you have to wait till you graduate otherwise your putting her job in jeopardy
>>
>>17547433
You wont, dont try. And even if you could, you would literally ruin her life.
>>
If you want to ruin her life then go for it. If not wait until you graduate
>>
>>17547433
Don't. Are you trying to ruin her career for some fantasy you have? Faggot.
>>
It won't happen man, your maths teacher is too old
>>
>>17547433
All the stories I've heard where this was successful rely on a few things. First, be attractive. Like a man is, not a boy. Have your hair cut, and shit. Second, you have to spend time with her outside of class. Extra-curriculars, ask her to sponsor a club you want to host, some shit like that. She might just not be interested though, there's always that.
>>
>>17547443
>>17547446
>>17547447
>you will ruin her life

he's not asking how to fucking rape her. if she chooses to have relations with a student then she's responsible for fucking up her life too.

>implying anon has a chance with her

unless you're a big, muscular black teen then she's not interested friend.
>>
>surrounded by teen girls
>would rather bang teacher
>>
>>17547479
This.

>>17547482
Oh please. Some adult women are just fucking lonely and they take any attention they can get from an attractive student. This is from someone who's been there and done this.
>>
>>17547487
^ thiiiiss
>>
>>17547489
>attractive woman
>lonely

pick one you lying faggot.
>>
>>17547514
Nothing to lie about. Track coach and latin-american studies teacher. The latter was a bit more thicker than the former but was wonderful to be around.
>>
>>17547433
Well,in my opinion if she is really attractive, you will not be the only one there who wants to be with her so forget it. She will be very tired of having students who will like her and try to talk privately etc so you don't have chances.
Anyway,if you are not looking like a boy and 0,1% she likes you,she doesn't have bf, she is not that serious and focused on her role, she could lose her job just for a fantasy. Because you are not the only student in the world who liked a teacher. And I guess teachers know about this fantasy,which doesn't last for a long,so they would never risk their career for a student's fantasy.
Students are always immature, their goal is to fuck their young attractive teacher. If they could do that,after a while they would leave her for a younger girl. This is the life, they know it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.