[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1466383065896.jpg (23KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1466383065896.jpg
23KB, 601x508px
I have an incredibly embarrassing problem. I fart a lot, especially when I get nervous. It's absolutely mortifying and I've become incredibly self-conscious about it. I'm a teacher, too, and I frequently get really gassy when I'm standing up/teaching and the rest of the room is quiet. I know it's gross, and I wish I were making it up, but I'm not.

Can anybody help me deal with this? I seriously have no idea what to do.

Help me, /adv/, you're my only hope!
>>
>>17547322
See a doctor. /adv/ has no idea what the fuck to tell you about medical issues.

The only thing I could offer of value would be try to figure out foods that don't make you as gassy and have them before class, but seriously, nothing I say or anyone else will is going to help much, every body is different. See a doctor.
>>
>>17547322
talk to your gastroenterologist.
>>
Dont wear your belt so tight on your stomach it could cause you to feel gasy
>>
>>17547331
>>17547332
Thanks for the advice so far, but I don't think it's serious enough to warrant a trip to the clinic (not that I could really afford that anyway). I have been considering the food thing though. I might give it a shot.
>>
>>17547361
Thanks, I might try this. Never thought of it before.

Also, apologies to the other thread with the same OP image as me - I didn't even see that thread, or else I would have chose a different one. What a funny coincidence anyway.
>>
>>17547362
why the fuck would you want to be perpetually self-conscious and uncomfortable if your doctor can help you
>>
>>17547362
Shut up and save some money for a trip to the doctor you idiot. While you're doing that, watch your food intake.
>>
>>17547486
>>17547503
Okay thanks again, I'll try to do that as soon as I can.

In the short-term, though, can anybody who has experience with the subject offer a possible solution?
>>
>>17547778
Put a straw in your asshole so your cheeks don't flap together and make sound. It'll just sound like someone is doing a line of coke.
>>
/fit/izen here

Do you take large quantities of protein early in the morning?

The human body will become gassy and expel it if your diet is high in protein

You might also be lactose intolerant

What's your diet like?
>>
>>17547857

Hell, he could be eating too many veggies as well, good old cabbage farts and all you know
>>
>>17547898
a gastroenterologist is the best option,but maybe his teaching gig doesn't offer basic medical,which wouldn't surprise me.Doctors are expensive,a basic overview of the diet could help in the long run
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.