[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this to Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1471248204693.gif (1021KB, 421x389px) Image search: [Google]
1471248204693.gif
1021KB, 421x389px
>be me, 23yo male
>working shitty minimum wage job for a year and a couple months
>female co-worker that I've never spoken to starts talking to me a lot and hugs me whenever she sees me out of nowhere after about 7 months working together
>always has a big ass grin on her face when she sees me
>When we're crossing paths she would stop in place and have a really cheesy smile
>called me bae a couple of times and would call me sweetheart and honeybun

Here's where it gets confusing for me:

>she asks for my number
>we text for like 5 seconds
>that was it... she never texts me unless I text her
>told her that I have Snapchat and she added me immediately because she has my number
>I chat with her occasionally on there but again, she never initiates conversations
>I genuinely like her
>finally have the balls to ask her if she was interested in me because of all of the things she would do that I said above
>she says, "I don't remember doing any of that"
>me: wut
>tell her about her calling me sweetheart and bae and whatnot
>she says, "I call people sweetheart and stuff condescendingly"
>me: wut?
>tell her that I thought she was doing all of that because she was showing interest
>she says, "sorry if I made you feel that way"

I don't get it. I mean, I know that she was probably just being super nice and all, but what gets me is that this came out of nowhere which led me to believe that she liked me. Did she really like me but I was too dumb to notice and I took long to respond? Or was she REALLY being nice? I don't know why females think this is okay, it's really easy for females to get guys and play with them and shit. To be honest, I was annoyed and a little upset when she told me that she wasn't interested. Also, about the sweetheart shit, she says that it's always in a condescending way but she would call me that when she saw me for the first time of the day. So I don't understand what she means by that. Any help guys? What the FUCK was that all about?
>>
>>17547272
Maybe she thought you weren't interested after some time and gave up.
>>
>>17548221
Why not be blunt about it? You hear many times how girls wilk show attention but it doesn't necessarily means that they like you in that way. I always hear about nice girls and how they're too nice to deny someone. I think that's cruel, they're sort of stringing the guy along. Don't you think?
>>
>>17547272
She played you so she could deny you to feed her ego. That's just women m8. Now she feels better about her whore self cause she denied you. Don't dwell on the fact, just remain distant and cold no matter what she says or does to you now. Even if she tries acting sexy and stuff. Cold and distant but be polite.
>>
>>17548277
Damn really? Someone else told me how she was insecure and that insecure girls do this so that they know they can get any guy. If so that's fucked up.
>>
>>17548301
Pretty much, at first she was probably gauging what kind of person you are and how you would react, beta or alpha. You acted pretty beta especially when you confronted her about the whole thing. You need to learn how to game girls. People don't like to admit it because it's "sexist" or "bigoted" but there is a way to react to girls and the things they do. Act the right way and they will fuck, act the wrong way and they just use you to validate their pitiful existence. I'm not really good at explaining the whole dynamic. I really despise Reddit but go over to r/ theredpill. Read a bunch of material there and if you're still confused you can make a post and get awesome advice. they really break down social encounters down like they have doctors in psychology. Good luck and don't let one broad ruin your whole week!
>>
Why are you reposting this?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.