[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Methods for letting go of lost time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (319KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
319KB, 640x960px
I'm trying to get all my shit together, and I'm still young, but I can't help but be furious thinking of the past three years being essentially wasted youth (partially for falling for a meme I was raised with and being burned hard, partially for not taking control of my downtime). It's particularly frustratin when with friends I've known for longer than that time, because I've seen them progress while now it would take me years to catch up, if ever, because I'm a total novice at everything.

How can I just accept I'm a shitty, worthless person and go forward from there?
>>
>>17547240
What meme are you talking about?
>>
>>17547276
/pol/ and /int/ have poo in loo/designated shitting streets for Indians. Well, it's spread to just be a general board meme now.
>>
>>17547301
I'm not sure I know what you mean. The /pol/ meme about dirty Indians ruined your life for the past three years? Are you Indian / did it make you feel insecure or something?
I'm sorry I'm just trying to understand so I can help.
>>
>>17547306
What? Oh, no. The image is unrelated; I just needed one to post and picked something funny.

I fell for the college meme hard and ultimately got totally boned by myself, my family, and my university, to the point of wasting three years trying each semester to get back in and being told some new reason I couldn't. I didn't improve myself in the meantime because I kept taking things one semester at a time, hoping to get back in the next semester, and now I'm a total waste of three years that wants to die half the time.
>>
>>17547343
Oh damn that sucks. Yeah I had no idea what you were talking about with the Indian meme, got really confused.

Sounds like it's time to find a trade that works for you. Either that or a new university. All colleges are scams in the sense that they'll keep you around as long as they can so they can wring you dry, but public universities are generally less shitty in this sense than private ones.
>>
>>17547356
Yeah I grew up vain for told college is life and got left dead in water the instant there was trouble lol. The
>>
>>17548224
>vain for

I was trying to type "being told"
>>
>>17547240
Just keep moving and making plays.

Everyday is progress. If you have a bad attitude, you won't achieve anything you want. Be happy for the small victories.
We always have to improve our system, even the masters. Especially them, they just make it look easy.
>>
>>17548463
I see. I'll try not to keep getting hung up on it, but it's tough.
>>
>>17547240
The only time that can be wasted is the time in the present, everything that has ever happened too you has made you the person you are today for better or worse, you should be spending less time thinking about the past and more time thinking about what you intend to do to better your life in the present.

tldr; The future cannot be predicted, the past cannot be undone, but the present can be changed for the better.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.