[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I may have an odd personality that repels women away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: intelligent feel.jpg (89KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
intelligent feel.jpg
89KB, 633x758px
I think I may have an odd personality that repels women away from me. I've never had a female friend in my life. Women don't usually stick around within a week after they find out the weird side of me.

How do I change this?
>>
>>17546896

by changing it :^)

vague questions get vague answers.
>>
Well, don't show your weird side then
>>
This. I was normie enough to trick a girl into thinking I'm cool and after we got into a relationship, things are already starting to deteriorate.
>>
>>17546896
How about explaining your "weird" side
>>
How the fuck should we know what's wrong with you if you don't know?

If you really have no idea what's wrong with you ask girls you interact with if there's anything that's bothering them about you and ask them to be honest as you're asking it just because you want to change.

You could also read some books about basic social interaction like "The Social Animal" by David Brooks and "How to make friends and influence people" by Dale Carnagie, maybe they'll give you some clue as to what you're doing wrong.
>>
>>17546938
sexual perversion
>>
>>17546974
If this is OP, it's not likely because your sexual stuff is weird. It's because it's being shown to people that you don't have the appropriate relationship with.

If my bf was like "I want you to piss in my ear canal and shit in my bellbutton", I'd be down. As long as it's at HIS house.

If a new guy friend said that shit, I'd be like: COOL see ya.
>>
>>17546974
Be more specific please.

You know, some people are into kinks and perversions. You won't get anywhere quick by hiding it, so try coming to terms with it and being open about it, and maybe you'll attract someone who's into it too. Try fetlife or local kink groups.
>>
>>17546986
I'll use the last one as an example.

>girl added me to groupme for class
>i asked if she exercises
>she said "haha no why?"
>i tell her she has nice legs

she read the message and never responded back

hardly any sexual perversion there, but she still managed to cut me off
>>
>>17547089

thats not perversion in the extreme sense, its that you opened up with being 'oh i want to bang you'.
>>
>>17547113
not really. it was just a compliment.
>>
>>17547116

sure. but to the girl who gets hit on ev ery day having a stranger just say 'I LIKE UR LEGS' comes off as 'I WANT TO BANG YOU'.

compliments are nice but oyu got to understand that a girl is constantly being reduced to how she looks. you could have asked her about a common interest. or class. or anything. but you made her most important quality her legs.
>>
>>17547089
if you were attractive then she would have responded.

because she didn't respond i can only imagine you're not attractive.

if you're not attractive then you won't attract many women.

get attractive.

and work on your wording of compliments.
>>
>>17547124
I've been told I should model.

It can't be my looks that repels women. It has to be my personality.
>>
>>17547131

prove it

if ur answer is anything other than a clear photo, then we can't trust you, nor would our advice help target the issue.
>>
>>17547136
There's a reason why there is anonymity on these imageboards.
>>
>>17546896
Well, what exactly do you do? Describe your personality.
>>
>>17547250
too bold with sex
>>
>>17546896
I have a male friend who some years back introduced me to his own circle of friends, which included a few girls. The key is to get comfortable with people before starting to show your true colors. Most of my female friends are completely aware that I'd be down to fuck them if they weren't taken, and they're totally okay with that. A simple game of truth or dare with a group of close enough friends can reveal a lot of things about a person without horribly offending anybody.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.