[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys, get in here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1458275799975.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
1458275799975.png
262KB, 446x456px
i think my dick got bigger. i'm 26 so this doesn't make any sense.

i'm a pretty smart guy and i consider myself to be rather perceptive of my surroundings. i fucking know my dick and i know it well.

i'm sitting here and i'm holding my erect penis and i can't stop asking myself "did my dick get bigger? what's going on?" it's not just length either. it feels "fuller" with added girth.

i haven't lost weight nor had any big shifts in body composition. i've always been real lean.

i wait a bit and allow my penis to get to, like, 70% erection and it's a familiar sight. i think to myself "yeah, that's my penis. this looks like my regular, erect penis" but then i push beyond it and get harder and i can't recognize it anymore.

did i unlock a special character or something? please help.
>>
Ok, tell us exactly what you did to achieve this, pls.
>>
Did you dick feel different during this period while it was growing?
>>
>>17546910
i have done nothing different else i would give detail. i suppose the only thing that is sticking out in my memory is...

>>17546933
... i have consistently been getting full mast morning wood for the past week or so? like, i have always had a slight erection in the morning but the past week has been noticeably stronger and harder. i can't tell if this is the chicken or the egg but it is something i've made a mental note about.

i've been regularly ejaculating. frequency hasn't deviated much at all from the past two years or so. i even masturbated for the first time in, like, 6 months this past week.

is this just fucking normal levels of testosterone?
>>
This is pretty weird. Although I heard it before, never paid any attention to it. Some guy bragged that his erect dick got bigger after he stopped smoking. He was over 30 so I assumed he was full of shit, but idk man, who knows.
Did you make any significant changes in your life lately?

Are you full of shit?
>>
How tf did you power up, OP? I'm 20 and my dick never grew in the first place t b h.
>>
>>17546958
nothing significant that i'm conscious of. i went in for a physical and blood work two weeks ago and everything is clear.

i was never much of a drinker, haven't had an alcoholic beverage in years. i've been lifting for five years, sports before that, so i've always been active. i smoked for ~8 years (17-25) but i've quit for over 1.5 years now.

my 26th birthday was a little more than a week ago. this (the bigger penis thing) is coming as a surprise since i was dreading the natural decline in testosterone production that i was going to be experiencing soonish in life.
>>
Maybe your bloodflow got better. Maybe you never got to your full potential due to resteicted bloodflow thanks to smoking and now it is finally out of your system and you have a healthy boner again.
>>
>>17546987
it's a birthday gift from the almighty God himself
use it with care my anonymous friend
>>
File: 1424870430788.jpg (47KB, 412x305px) Image search: [Google]
1424870430788.jpg
47KB, 412x305px
>>17547000
thank you. i shall use it well.
>>
>>17546893

There is an expression called 'a man's cock'

It gets somewhat bigger and veinier as you get older, some of the fattest cocks I have seen were on mature men ( homo here)
>>
>>17546893
You're just hornier

A super-horny erection is approximately 5x better than a half-hearted one. Don't believe me? Skip fapping for a few days and see.

Could also be that your testosterone level is higher. They say that the morning wood is an indication of proper testosterone levels.
>>
Honestly just sounds like you're hornier than usual. Notice how just before you're about to cum, you're dick will swell and look fucking huge (unless you're a dicklet), seems like you're reaching that before the explosion point cos you're just more randy.
>>
Alright we gonna break this shit down. Heres a list of what we DO know and possible theories.

You didnt jerk off for like 6 months before this happened right? Did you have sex? Im gonna assume not, only cus u didnt mention it

Actually i think there may be something deeper right there..men are not honestly supposed to be able to go more than like 2 weeks before jacking off, after 2 weeks its actually rly bad for a mans health apparently *look it up*

So that in itself either means your prostate was haywhire from no release in so long or your lebito was virtually non existant.

Let me ask this, did you jerk off before or after the physical? That should give us the next clue.

Another question, do u feel like rly, rly hard? Or hard as you normally do but just bigger?

Lastly, could it perhaps be that you went so long without jerking off that you just forgot the size of your dick?
This kinda goes both ways cus it could also be u rly notice because of the time in between.

Lets crack the code
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.