[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would like guys opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: smileDM0403_468x484.jpg (54KB, 468x484px) Image search: [Google]
smileDM0403_468x484.jpg
54KB, 468x484px
As a 20-something female, I’ve been in an engagement for years now. At first I believed my fiancée’s "opinions/ suggestions" that I needed to address before becoming his "Mrs. Right". So I now cook, clean, gotten heavily into his hobbies, pretty much gave up my family, and even “preform in the bedroom” however he pleases, whenever he pleases... I’ve gained and lost weight according to his whims… I spend many hours each weekend planning meals and shopping, spending my own money, and the few free hours (after full-time work) in the evenings cooking/cleaning, while cutting out calling and texting to be "at his disposal”. I'm not blind to my female shortcomings, and believe a woman needs a man to guide and balance her.. BUT I'm not a dog, and I’m wearing out on pouring into this relationship.
He still refuses to wed, “afraid I might not be what he wants later in life” (WTF more does he want!?).. and as a female, I’m painfully aware of how much sooner my “expiration date” is than his. I know I’m blessed with youthful appearance (Everyone: Store employees, random cashiers, people at my workplace, EVERYONE tells me I look like I’m in high school. But, still, I want kids before I’m 33.)…..So, am I crazy for staying as long as I have? Or am I really that “under qualified” to become a future spouse?
>>
drop him, who could like such a person?
>>
>>17546696
Low quality bait, anon
>>
I'm a guy and I say drop his ass. You've already given him way to much power in the relationship and he will never respect you. He is keeping you because it's comfortable and he's to much of a pussy to risk being single and not being able to find another girl. Fuck him you deserve someone that loves and respects you. Next relationship don't devote your entire life to a guy, girls like you always end up with guys that don't respect them and cheat on them because you think you need a man to validate your existence and give you a purpose. You are who you are and that's not gonna change so find a guy that actually appreciates that kind of complete submission from a woman and won't just take advantage of it... That's gonna be hard cause even a great guy will subconsciously start to take that kind of complete submission for granted. I guess kind of like good guys always getting friend zoned but opposite. You are over qualified for him you are a heart surgeon working at a gas station get a new job lol.
>>
>>17546696
>He still refuses to wed, “afraid I might not be what he wants later in life”
Everything else could be read in a positive light, but this is plain disrespectful towards you, OP.
I know many young women that work towards being good wives, their experiences are similar to yours (but with a lot more self-confidence). They always, always, invariably keep an eye out towards marriage. It might not be today, tomorrow, or even this year, and that's understandable in this economy and all, but none of them would ever accept cohabitating with someone willing to drop them later in life.
It's not about 'expiration dates' as much as mutual respect and avoiding the emotional pain that a sudden break-up would deal you.

>That was bait, wasn't it OP?
>>
>get engaged
>not sure you're good enough

Kek, have fun with your life OP. Retard.
>>
>>17546696
sounds like youre being bamboozled to me.
i suggest that you part ways amicably, and then head over to my place.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.