[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Addicted to Big Asses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: -.jpg (178KB, 477x594px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
178KB, 477x594px
Im addicted to big nice asses, is this normal? Am I normal?
>>
File: 928365.jpg (37KB, 352x375px) Image search: [Google]
928365.jpg
37KB, 352x375px
There is literally nothing wrong in like nice and thick asses, my friend.
Let's finish our journey to find the perfect thick ass
Godspeed, OP.
>>
>>17546701

I have a girlfriend..but still addicted to them..is that normal too?
>>
>>17546720
Different anon here, but I have a similar issue, my friend.
>Used to only date thick girls
>Was addicted to big ass and giant tiddies
fate works in mysterious ways
>Met a beautiful young woman who was thin and waifish.
>Completely different than anyone I'd been with.
>10/10 personality, shares a lot of my interests, very intelligent, and genuinely one of the funniest people I've ever met.
>Her body is thin yet well toned, with moderately large bust and soft curves. She's "girlish".
>Whenever we go out, I see other men glance at her and I feel proud of how lovely she is.
>STILL CANNOT STOP CRAVING GIANT ASSES AND THICK WOMEN
You just can't have it all... You'll die trying.
>>
>>17546752
I dont crave it to cheat..

Its just a turn on in automatic mode
>>
>>17546764
Same here. I don't, and would not ever cheat on my girlfriend. She's a good person and I plan on marrying her one day, and I could never do better than her. But there's still some deep instinctual need for da booty.

Why assume that I'm mentioning cheating? That's not what we're talking about.

Are you actually here to seek advice on something or do you just want to talk about how special you are for liking something that 99% like...
>>
>>17546773

No not assuming, just making it clear..you sound like myself DESU, I also plan to marry my GF.

but youre right..theres just something about big ass that you cant control..
It feels like a primal homosapien need or some shit lol
>>
File: 113.jpg (259KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
113.jpg
259KB, 1080x1080px
>>17546665

How can we even resist
>>
>>17546665
I love them too. I also love watching them piss. I think it's weird for many people...also

>Quads rekt by singles
>>
>>17546773
Since you made a thread on >>>/adv/, I'll just tell you to get the idea of marriage out of your head. It's just pointless. If you need to get married to feel like a real couple, you should evaluate your relationship. If you do get married, I hope she leaves you, take half of your shit and make you pay child support for the children you plan to have while she enjoys her life with her new husband the state.
>>
File: 1445198303182.gif (47KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1445198303182.gif
47KB, 429x410px
>>17547114
It's obvious to me why someone like you'd think marriage is a bad idea.

If you're spiteful enough to post hateful messages on an imageboard to strangers, you're probably too stupid to form any sort of relationship with anyone worth marrying.

Dude, grow the fuck up. How old are you?
>>
>>17546665
>>17546764
>Is it normal to be attracted to other women even though I'm in a relationship?
Of course it is. I'm in a relationship but I go to a different school where there's plenty of beautiful girls, and every now and then I see one and think "wow, she's hot," or whatever, and then I go about my day. Not like I would ever cheat or even flirt, but you can't expect yourself to see every other girl as a disgusting hag in a burqa once you're in a relationship.
>>
>>17547153
Not him, but you should never take marriage lightly. You ahouod spend years living with someone before you pull out a ring, amd even then you can still get burned. I'm trying to make women out to be some bogeyman, just don't be in such a rush to go through with things.

We're in a marathon not a race.
>>
>>17547201
I think you meant "not" trying.
>>
>>17547219
Yeah I'm tired
>>
>>17547201
Understood.

[spoiler]Been living with her for 7 years, and even she's been hesitant to jump into the deep end of the pool at times, but I think we're ready now. We're both heading in to our 30s, we want the same things out of life and she insists that when we do get married that we get a prenup. Where we live, we are considered married by common law at the end of this year, anyway. We figured we would have a big get together to celebrate anyway. We've had our ups and downs, but this is the only person that has honestly given a fuck about me in my life, and she's the only person I couldn't see myself without. Don't mean to blogpost...[/spoiler]
>>
File: images (6).jpg (20KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
20KB, 443x332px
>>17546665
As normal as you can be.
Now go back to Normieville
>>
>>17547228
I feel ya. I've also been with the boo for 7 years, but she's a blonde pawg with a bubble butt so I don't feel like I'm missin out on booty time.

You sound fine though. It's hard to fuck up relationships that long unless you're willfully ignoring red flags.
>>
File: pawg.jpg (1MB, 1918x903px) Image search: [Google]
pawg.jpg
1MB, 1918x903px
>>17546665
... Have you even heard a quarter of the fetishes that exist?
You think liking fat asses is weird, when there's literally a song about liking big butts and not being able to lie about it?
>>
>>17547255
In fairness it would be a pretty strange fetish to like butts so much that you could only tell the truth.
>>
>>17547282
Tell that to Sir Mix-A-Lot lol
>>
You're a perverted sex addict OP.
You may need professional help.
>>
>>17546665
>Is being a straight man normal?
>>
>>17547114
You better not be married to someone named Antonia because I swear I'm gonna be pissed when you get home.
>>
>>17546665
sauce
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.