[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you tell if you're too soft as a person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1472113057107.jpg (154KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472113057107.jpg
154KB, 678x960px
How can you tell if you're too soft as a person
>>
If you react too much
>>
>>17546439
If you cant bench/squat/deadlift 1 plate on each side then you're soft.

/thread
>>
>>17546447
I dunno son, I think most people could bench/squat/deadlift the smallest plates and then be like 'Oh, I'm not soft!'
>>
if you have to ask you are indeed too soft. Go fight the smallest person you know then work your way up until you get a fight against Ronda Rousey. Then kick her teeth in and then literally rape her on national television then you won't be soft anymore
>>
>>17546480
one plate is 20kg lol
>>
Go do something where if you fuck up, you die.

>Hike to the middle of the Mojave for a week
>Go sailing on the ocean in a small vessel during a wild storm
>Climb a mountain in the winter during a snow storm
>Free climb the tallest cliff you can find
>Mountain bike in Moab Utah
>Build something impressive with your hands

>Raise a child that grows up to be more successful than you are
>>
>>17546492
Not that my hulking mass would know, but I'm almost positive I've seen 1.25kg plates knocking about.
>>
>>17546514
Those aren't considered plates, those are considered weights. Plates are 20kg+
>>
>>17546492
I'm soft and I can benchpress and deadlift 20kgs. I can't squat in general because my knees are blown (hence I'm soft), but still, 20kgs is fart in the wind for most.
>>
>>17546537
That doesn't sound right, but I don't know enough about plates to dispute it.

Either way, there must be a lot of people using the wrong terminology for plates then.
>>
Don't interpret your sensitivity as a weakness.

If you harden up and care less about the world around you, what kind of person does that make you? A less caring considerate person than you were before. But at least you're "Tougher" now right? See the problem there?

Just have the courage to be yourself and expressively respond honestly to things in the world around you. Don't feel ashamed for being yourself and don't let anyone get this idea in your head that you're a weak bitch for caring about something they can't find it in their hearts to care about.
>>
>>17546556
Not OP, but being "sensitive" is a huge problem for me. It's not very useful at all in a lot of situations.
I feel like I've become a bit less sensitive over time however, and I think the way I've done it is building up a sort of shell and learning to control how my reactions appear instead of what they actually are.

That's my advice to you OP, learn to not betray how you feel unless you want to and it's functionally the same as not being sensitive for appearances sake. If you want to be less sensitive for personal piece of mind, that's a different subject.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.