[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kicked out of military for pt test fails

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: REAL DISGUSTO.jpg (46KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
REAL DISGUSTO.jpg
46KB, 312x312px
just failed one today and that should be enough that they'll separate me, does anyone know how this will go? timeframe, outpro shit, etc. I'm in the chair force if it helps
>>
>>17546073
Pretty good for you I think actually.

I'm not certain since that's not how I got out but I believe it's a medical discharge. You'll be gone, you'll get an honorable, officers and shit will take care of everything as far as paperwork for you.
>>
>>17546073
How did you manage to be not fit enough to sit in a chair and play video games?
>>
>>17546073
I've heard they'll reschedule you for another one, and possibly give you a fat camp type of training until then.
>>
>>17546239
He may or may not get an honorable he could possibly get an other than honorable or a med sep. I guess it depends on who is in charge and if they feel like being nice. Also bump for the "how did you manage to not be fit enough to sit in a chair and play video games" comment. Chair Force pussy. Ugh I hate chair force faggots. whew sorry I had to. Anyways if you do get an honorable your stupid fat ass better use your GI bill and get an education. Don't be a homeless veteran no one feels sorry for you. But seriously veteran to veteran take care of yourself and I hope everything works out. Talk with your chain of command and don't be scared to ask about getting an honorable. Butter them up act like you still care continue to work hard and don't start being a shit bag cause you are getting kicked out cause then they won't want to help you. Work hard till your last day.
>>
Notwithstanding having an actual medical problem, what makes any of you think anon will get a medical discharge? You don't get a medical discharge just because you are weak, lazy, or fat. You also don't get an honorable discharge for being either of those three previously listed. Enjoy your other than honorable discharge and loss of benefits.
>>
>being kicked out

Isn't there a fat boy camp and a retake option available? Or have you failed one too many?
>>
>>17546073
Depends on alot of shit. Your chain of command could keep you on as a waivered fatty if your career field desperately needs people.
>>
MOS, and number of PTs previously failed.
>>
>>17547915
USAF has AFSC not MOS you boot
>>
File: gw.jpg (41KB, 414x487px) Image search: [Google]
gw.jpg
41KB, 414x487px
>>
>>17546471

>Getting kicked out by failing a standard
>Honorable discharge

You drunk?
>>
>>17548831
i was leaving room for error in case he's just freaking out and gets sent to fact camp
>>
>>17547926
no one gives a shit you fucking seat jockey
>>
File: 1472515945382.gif (184KB, 202x121px) Image search: [Google]
1472515945382.gif
184KB, 202x121px
>>17548858
Obviously you do since you replied.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.