[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Embarrassed by overweight date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Beer-belly.jpg (31KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Beer-belly.jpg
31KB, 615x409px
Hey, /adv/...
So I've recently started seeing this guy who is 6 feet and around 230lbs.

I don't mind his weight that much except when we are out in public.

I'm a very small woman, under 5 feet and under 100lbs so it looks a little bit silly.

I showed a photo of us to my sister and she made fun of me being with a fat guy, ''after you worked so hard to lose weight''

Whenever he drops me off, he insists on getting out of the car ''for a proper hug'' and I get worried my parents will see us.

How do I handle this?
I don't want to hurt him and he said he is working towards losing weight but then he skips exercise on some days or gets extra bacon on his meals.
>>
>>17545786
If you can't get over your own insecurities about being with someone overweight then end the relationship before you hurt him anymore. And take a close look at yourself for committing to an individual you arent were never committed to in the the first place.
>>
>>17545786
Don't date people if you don't like them for who they are, but just for who they might be.
>>
>>17545788
>>17545788
>>17545788
And take a close look at yourself for committing to an individual you arent were never committed to in the the first place.

?

we're not in a relationship and I haven't done anything to hurt him
>>
by not being a dumb whore
>>
>>17545792
>started seeing
maybe not bf gf but this is a level of commitment. You aren't on a first date with the guy, you are seeing him.

>so it looks a little bit silly.
you are clearly insecure, you should be solving the problem with your own outlook. If he wants to change he will do it of his own will. But if you think that the solution is for him to lose weight gtfo and stop leading him on.
>>
>>17545786
So, how rich is he?
He must be really rich if he's fat and can still get a girl.
>>
File: IMG_20160904_145448.jpg (695KB, 1678x2492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160904_145448.jpg
695KB, 1678x2492px
What's your number?

Ditch the fatass and get with a real man. I'm Craig, btw. 185 cm 170 lbs. kik coverandalignment
>>
>>17545797
>fatso is fat
>the solution is not for him to lose weight

I mean, I hate dumb whores like the OP as much as the next person, but fat people are subhuman anyway.
>>
>>17545786
You have one weapon and one weapon only. Pussy.
Fucking use it to inspire him to lose weight. If you can't manage that what good are you.
You could even talk to him about your feelings. He might be a little hurt but he won't want to lose you so he'll make a much better effort. Especially when you promise to reward him by taking part in his odd fetishes.
>>
>>17545786
You know, being 5 ft tall and under 100 pounds is like the same as being 6 foot 3 and 230 pounds...

How tf are u even still alive holy fuck eat some ham bitch, men like at least a little something to grab onto

Real talk tho if youre not attracted to him or dont like him i get that, end it if hes not your type
>>
Is this even a relationship? You obviously don't like being around him.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.