[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have a chance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sad.jpg (83KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
83KB, 900x900px
>be 22yo female in university
>average looking, average everything
>have a huge crush on a guy
>always see him during lunch
>7/10, well-manered, well-dressed, loves to smile and friendly
>he has indentical twin
>they're ALWAYS together
>the amount of attention they get is ridiculous
>majority of students know them
>notice that other girls will look at them whenever they are
>even some of my friends are talking about them

Anyone has experience dealing with this kind of situation? He probably has a crazy side of him, but I really like him. But I probably have tons of competition since some girls smile at them, and they smile back. I heard that they're both still single. Is it even possible for them to be single? Do I even have a chance?
>>
>>17545638
Just make sure you keep hitting on the same twin.
>>
>>17545638
Also 7/10 you can conquer the fucking world. With honesty and personality you could do anything.
>>
>>17545643
I think she's saying the twins are 7/10 and she's 5/10

Just give it a shot.
>>
>7/10, well-manered, well-dressed, loves to smile and friendly

you or the guy ?
>>
>>17545638
no chance unless u hatch some secret plan like that girl who pavlov conditioned her crush by getting him to associate her with his favorite candy or sth
>>
>>17545638
let me get this straigth,
you like a guy just because he is attractive and just for this you want to be in a relationship with him?

have you ever been in a relationship before?
>>
>>17545672
Let her be a teen, and learn from her own mistakes. Everyone goes for looks and superficial things at that age. Boys and girls alike.
>>
>>17545672
women are like this at all ages, has nothing to do with her experience
>>
No he's banging every girl in sight. That's what Chads do when women throw themselves at them.
>>
>>17545638

I'm not going to lie and say "Go for it gaaal!" like some people would.

The problem with approaching men that get a huge amount of attention from the other sex, is that they are likely to have high standards because of that.

If you want to have a chance you need to be special in some way, and if you aren't, you will have to become special.

Nobody ever said "I want a Plain Jane even though I can get much better girls"
>>
You can't get the hottest boy in your university if you can't bring anything to the table. That is not how it works.
>>
>>17545638

Religious people say that suicide is like giving God the supreme middle finger.

If that’s true, I think is the most badass thing you can ever do in your life/death.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.