[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I go to my class today and I sit in my seat (first day btw)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image_24.jpg (64KB, 668x716px) Image search: [Google]
image_24.jpg
64KB, 668x716px
So I go to my class today and I sit in my seat (first day btw) all the cute girls sit all around me (not being delusional they literally could've sat anywhere else) 3 of them are the barbie type girls and 2 are cute and seem not barbie bitch and I think the one that sat right next to me was glancing over at me my question for /adv/ what's the best way to like approach her and talk to her cause I've always been bad at that
>>
You need to wait until your balls drop.
>>
Ask a question casually about school stuff
>>
"barbie bitch"

Making assumptions about people like that certainly won't help. What's to say the girl you like isn't worse than the one you instantly considered a bitch. Stereotyping is unhelpful.
>>
>>17545586
Are you tall, handsome and rich?

Then approach one of them and talk about something school related.

You're not tall, handsome and rich?
Don't bother, you'll become a laughinstock.
>>
>>17545903
Then again aren't today's stereotypes true as hell? Isn't it healthy to judge a book by its truthful cover? The only time you shouldn't is when the cover is a lie.

But for example when have you ever heard of a quality person browsing 4chan?
>>
>>17546052

Whether they are true or not doesn't matter. How you behave around people because of them hurts you more than it does them.

4Chan is a window into peoples minds. Just because other people don't browse it doesn't mean they don't think the same things. They just won't share it with others like people here will.
>>
>>17546052
Stereotypes are also made up of dumb memes and media blown out of proportion events, for example about half the ones about black people. Both black friends are total nerds but they don't look it considering they work out and look fine.

It's funny you bring up the 4chan one. I'm sure the majority are socially ill, but I have a chad thundercock kinda friend who goes on 4chan just to brag about his tan, abs, dick size, or countless number of girlfriends on /fit or something.

I feel that 4chan is made up of mostly teens to hear and say stuff that wouldnt be considered socially acceptable.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.