[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug dealer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 20517.gif (31KB, 400x300px)
20517.gif
31KB, 400x300px
I'm friends with a shady dealer I've known since high school. So he asks if I know anyone who wants weed to let him know.

My gfs bro is like bane in real life. Full of roids. I asked dealer if he wanted another client. So I introduce dealer to gfs brother.

Today gfs brother stole some shit from dealer and dealer called me up saying I have 24 hours to get 100 dollars or he's coming for me.

He has connections so I'm not in the mood to start shit. So I paid. I'm living with family so I can't afford to have anyone showing up. The brother is now determined to go into the dealers work tomorrow and beat the shit out of him and get my money back.

I told him to back the fuck off and to let it blow over. Hes bane so he's not listening well. Anyways what do?

Now before we start saying any alpha shit, remember this is not some little gangster dealer. This guy deals heavy shit and has connections to our local mafia.

How do I deactivate the situation? Dealers happy with me now since he's got the money for the stolen property but if he gets his ass beat (which he would if the brother goes) he will most definitely go to me. Thoughts?
>>
Well, if roido goes to druggo, then he will die by mafia, gf will be pissed and sad so there will be a break-up, and you will have the drug dealer on your ass and probably die or run away. So, the only thing you can do is try to get the brother to just leave it be.
>>
>>17545454
>>17545454
OK thank you. I've been trying to tell him to back down but he's not listening.
>>
Let bane handle it honestly, you dealer could be full of shit and its not your problem to begin with, could let him know if anything happens that you go to the cops with the evidence you got locked on your phone.
>>
>>17545381
If you're in the US, no one who has 'mafia' connections is going to get out of bed for $100.

Honestly you sound like a high schooler. I'm sorry this dude scared you into giving him money.
>>
>>17545477
Tell him that this dealer knows mafia guys and tell him something to calm down.

Quick question, why did you chose to know the shadiest fucker in high school? Why not some back alley weed pusher?
>>
Start recording your calls with an app and call the dealer about it. Help cops in a drug bust, if it gets too far. Be like the tv/anime hero you know and love. You can always get a new dealer, and bane already hates this prick of a dealer.
>>
>>17545490
He was a normal kid in high school. I didn't know until recently who he became.
>>
You should have just said "threaten me again and you can expect another visit from bane"
>>
>>17545492
While I like the idea. There's a high chance of that back firing even if he gets sent to prison it will most definitely create a target on my back.
>>
>>17545496
Damn that's good.
>>
>>17545487
It's the principle. You don't steal from someone, especially a dealer. I introduced him and therefore he's kind of my responsibility.

If I go to your house and invite someone and that person steals your stuff, who are you going to go after? The person you invited or the unknown person? You know where the person you invited lIves.

I'm living with family. If I was at my own place it would be different but I'm not going to put my family in danger.
>>
Honestly, just crash at a buddy's place for a couple days if he actually goes to the dealer and does not come back that day.
>>
>>17545518
I understand what you're saying, but on one hand you're trumping it up to sound like the guy is going to have a hit squad come after you. From what you've said so far, he was shaken up over $100 (really insignificant amount of money to many people), relies on you too hook him up with customers (which he obviously doesn't properly size up), and he works a regular job.

The guy sounds like a loser who is going to make a bunch of noise but not do anything. I'm suprised that you paid him.

Not trying to act like I know him better than you or anything, obviously this is your situation. But the tone from your OP sounded like you were worried for your life about what is obviously a really small-time dealer.

Anyway, you gave him the $100, just end the relationship.
>>
>>17545535
100 is insignificant to me. I just don't want any trouble at my families house.
>>
Call the dealer tell him about what the guy will do and say you kept telling him to not do it and he'll probably be fine with it or you'll have a minor reprocussion
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.